Masquerade Madness Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKween

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
A lot of the people in this thread were soooo close to winning too! It was really difficult to judge but it came down to every detail, Maynard J (hilarious name by the way) was just shy of hitting Runners Up with a really creative costume (and yes, the only Zilean!)

Thanks so much to all the participants, we awarded SO many and wish we could do even more.

Thank you Nikasaur! You're the best and all your hard work has been marveled at by all! XD

The contest was awesome!
I'm still wondering bout how " Each winner must submit the signed Winner’s Affidavit by November 6th, 2010." in the official rules. Will these be mailed out or emailed maybe??

Sqwibble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2010

They were emailed last time, but I don't think they've sent them yet.

TheKween

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by coeLOLcanth View Post
They were emailed last time, but I don't think they've sent them yet.
thx yo I should prob stop bugging... Im just so excited! XD

Bodanger

11-02-2010

anyone else get a free rune page randomly? I'm thinking maybe it was for my submission for this contest?

Recoome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodanger View Post
anyone else get a free rune page randomly? I'm thinking maybe it was for my submission for this contest?
The free rune page was for LoL winning best online game of the year in the Golden Joystick Awards.

N1GGASgonnN1G

07-06-2011

curry

KoKa1AShOT

09-01-2011

Is this finished...?

N1nx

10-17-2011

OMG TOTALLY UPSET!!!!!!!!! cannot enter because i'm from the Caribbean however i look just like nidalee T_T

Shimezu

11-01-2011

I will have better pictures tomorrow, but here is my Officer Caitlyn costume!

(bad quality and lighting because it was taken by my phone)

I just realized i was to late for the entry =[ dang it and i worked FOREVER on this costume...it was so time consuming! i redid it like 5 times =[