Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

girl trouble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbasa

12-06-2012

ask her if you can suck on her boobies. thats how i hooked up with my first gf

AuroraRhoswen

12-10-2012

Quote:
Ion Recovery:
ask her if you can suck on her boobies. thats how i hooked up with my first gf

I wouldn't recommend this one. This guy was lucky that it worked so well for him. Most girls (including myself) would not have been too happy with this one.

Twuz had a much better idea, with asking her to a casual lunch. And leading into it with a compliment wouldn't hurt either, such as "I like your outfit today." (And if she goes on a rant about how much time she spent getting dressed, let her finish, and try to act interested, even if you aren't. We spend a lot of time trying to look good for guys, so this is definitely something most girls want to hear.).

This is probably the best way to handle asking a girl out, but there is still no guarantee that she will say yes. And that's okay, because there is always someone better to look forward to and anyone you previously liked was just practice.

I thought getting some advice from a female might help you out here .

Semper Damnatus

12-10-2012

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
And suddenly the problem comes into focus.

There is no way to "ask her without getting rejected", she is a real person and no matter what tips and tricks you are told by anyone, she will be the one that decides how to react, each female is different and you need to understand that there is Absolutely. Positively. NO surefire "right" way to ask, there are lots of "wrong" ways though , lol.
Just bite the bullet and ask her straight, if you get shot down, take it all in stride and move on. Don't worry about it, there's lots of vag out there for the plundering.

Every hole is a goal, my son.

+1 because you said those magic words.