i got banned ! how!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeanDee

12-06-2012

i got banned and it says i cant access it till November 14th, 2105 please help me, i didnt get any warnings or sort off. i just got banned directly :/

Space Racist

12-06-2012

Check the email account you have registered to your League of Legends account for any emails regarding your suspension, as well as the spam/junk folders there too. Bans don't happens for no reason, and you are notified by email when this happens.

You can submit a support ticket @ http://support.leagueoflegends.com to ask about why you were banned if you genuinely cannot find an email explaining why. However don't use the support system to try and appeal your ban - as they will not review your ban - but you can certainly find out the reason behind the decision to ban you.

SeanDee

12-06-2012

"Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Sat Nov 14 15:23:19 PST 2105"

thats all it says..

Space Racist

12-06-2012

It may be due to in-game rule violations, but also likely is that there was a problem with some Riot Points your purchased - if you have ever purchased any. The email also contains the line "If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at support@riotgames.com." - so sending them an email or visiting http://support.leagueoflegends.com is a good place to start in trying to find out the exact reason for your account being banned.

SeanDee

12-06-2012

well i did get hacked on RP, someone was using my credit card, would that be the case?

Space Racist

12-06-2012

Spot on - any time there is a problem with RP purchases relating to your League of Legends account (card fraud, transaction reversal, payment cancellations) your account will get banned. You need to email support@riotgames.com if you believe that the "hack" was the cause of your account being banned, and Riot will check their system logs and security records to either validate your claim of innocence or to inform you that they will not unban you because they know it was you who was doing something naughty regarding buying RP.

SeanDee

12-06-2012

thanks for all your help, i really appreciated it.

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Sounds like a leavebuster to me. It happens to most of us, before you return to the game make sure you have a stable connection. In order to reduce your leave buster level you will need to play many hours without a single drop. You will not get permabanned by leave buster but it will keep hitting you with bans.

Sharajat

12-06-2012

Leaverbuster doesn't ban until 2105.

Seriously. That's a billing issue, most likely, or "3rd party programs."