game master plz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyra21

12-06-2012

I need a GAME MASTER please because I was unfairly banned game for the third consecutive ...thanks

Space Racist

12-06-2012

Post links to your Reform Cards supplied in your ban notification emails, and maybe we can help explain to you why your actions resulted in a ban. Rioters do not review bans through the forums, and as a general rule they don't review bans at all (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...2-tribunal-faq.

Being banned once should have given you enough reason to start becoming a better, more Code-abiding player - let alone the 2nd and 3rd bans.

Kyra21

12-06-2012

I can appeal?

Space Racist

12-06-2012

If you wish to find out more detail as to why you were banned, you can visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com and submit a ticket requesting further information. Use this as an opportunity to ask why you were banned, as opposed to simply asking to be unbanned. As a general rule, bans are not overturned - but the reason(s) why you were banned are sometimes explained by the support team's reply.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-06-2012

If it happened 3 consecutive times, it's unlikely that it was "unfair."

PessimiStick

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
If it happened 3 consecutive times, it's unlikely that it was "unfair."
Bordering on "completely impossible", in fact.

RockLobster88

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra21 View Post
I can appeal?
Technically, no. At this point, the only thing you can do is just lay down and take the ban gracefully. However, posting your reform card will reveal to us your problems, and we can point out where you went wrong. Knowledge of the issues you are having and improving them will prevent further bans and keep you in the game.

We don't want people permabanned. Not unless they refuse to conform and act like civil human beings.

Kyra21

12-07-2012

where is the reform card?

Critwrench

12-07-2012

If I remember right, you're sent emails with every punishment, and it should be in there. Check your email.

Kyra21

12-07-2012

nothing in my email ... I like to see my reform card