Recruiting Members for Ranked 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unclefresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Want to play ranked, but tired of getting stuck with horrible teams in solo q? If you are interested in playing with good people on a team, this may be for you. We are looking to fill a few vacant spots on a new team being made as we speak. We are accepting players of any role but we will be asking you to modify the role you play if need be. In other words, if you're one of the instalockers then don't bother replying to this thread. However, if you meet these criteria, send me a friend request in game to unclefresh. (one word, lowercase)

Criteria are as follows:
-Willing to dedicate a lot of game time into practice and duoing/scrimming with teammates
-No instalockers
-Preferably no ragers
-I'm going to be flexible with elo because I believe it is a flawed method of displaying skill but you must have an elo showing(no elo hell minions, sorry.)
-Must have mic
-Must use skype
-Must be at least 16 or older
-I'm probably forgetting a few things so if you're interested send me a friend request and we can talk.

Thanks for taking the time to read the post and the interest of anyone this pertains to.

MovieTicket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Hello.
I am looking for a team to join.
I am 18 years old, and I main AP mid. I can Support and top, but i excel mid.
I have a mic and skype.
I was silver last season
my current rating is like 1130.
Edit:
Oh and the champions I can play:
Karthus, Lux, Kass, Cass, Veigar, Brand, Annie, Swain, Cho'Gath, Katarina, Vlad, Heimer, Anivia, Sion. There are a few champs that I haven't bought/played that I feel I could pick up quickly as well, such as Viktor, Ryze, Elise, Diana, Lablanc, Kennen, and Zyra.

xMonstrasity

12-30-2012

Whats up.
I am looking to join a team with no raging and with people looking to win.
I am 19 years old and i main mid. I had a 78% win with zyra out of 100 games last season. And already starting off with 100 percent this season with her.
My elo was 1380 last season.
My current rating is 1177 i believe this season because i seem to find the noobiest people in the world to get teamed with
My in game name is xMoNsTrAsity and my skype is chandlerdaninja

Muffylumps

12-30-2012

I'd be down for some 5's Usually go ADC or Support nowadays. Last season i mained top so i could go back there if you need me to. My current elo is 1125 but a lot of the teams i've played against(and beat) were made up of 2.1k + players so i can hold my own. im 8 and 2 on nunu and 2/0 on taric right now, as far as supports go.

Thornsofmisery

12-30-2012

I am looking for a team to join.
I am 18 years old, and I main AP mid. I can adc and support, but my best is mid.
I have a mic and skype.
I was gold last season
my current rating is 1623.
I also run a ranked team of my own that went 1340 last season and am in a gold ranked team currently
the champions I play best:
Mid: Karthus,Kass, Cass, Ahri, Xerath
Adc: Ezreal, Graves, Corki
Support: Zyra, Soraka, Taric, Sona

Qu3sti0n

12-30-2012

HI,
Really tired of the solo q games. Win lane lose game.
Made it to silver last season, 1295.
I main support and second jungle.
Adc, top and mid come after in that order.
Available for play between 7-12 AST (Atlantic Standard Time) /-4 GMT

akward monkey

01-27-2013

hey im a jungler im 16 and i would like to join youre team if possible
my top 3 junglers are blitzcrank malphite and jarvan and my in game name is: sn3akyboyy

Bailey The Roper

01-27-2013

Hey, I would be interested in maybe joining as a sub or main.
I am currently 16 I have a mic and skype aswell as teamspeak/vent if needed.
I main top as olaf but I can play just about any role asside from adc.
I am not the best player but I am willing to put time into improving and listen to any and all feedback people say and do what im told to improve
My goal is to improve long term not be the most skilled person to apply.
My strengths are probably map awareness and knowing where I need to be on the map
My weaknesses are probably falling off mid game
Add wugsy in game if you want to consider me and I understand if not

EDIT: Favorite champions are probably olaf and chogath but im open to learning any new ones like I said
also add wugsy_ on skype if you want to talk w/o typing :P