PVP.net has detected a disconnect from ejabberd.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerule

03-12-2010

Do not necro!

Stevicus

03-16-2010

I was able to solve the problem by running LoL as an administrator. To do this right click on launcher and select "run as administrator". I am using Windows 7.

Xerove

04-11-2010

I just wanted to post saying that I even went as far as re-installing windows, Disabling all security services on windows vista so they cant even start up. And plugging my ethernet cable directly into my modem just incase it was my router... Still getting ejabberd bull... I read previous posts that it doesn't happen that often, and that it goes away after a few restarts... Ummmmmm no. Consistantly I get disconnected. Once I'm in a game I'm fine, no lag nothing. Upon leaving a game my client closes 99.9% of the time. But holy **** getting into a game..... If I get the PvP.net disconnect message while in Q or in match maker. I wont be able to get past 0:00 (I've waited awhile) and so I leave Q, but the problem with this is it happens so often I end up getting 10-15 minute or longer wait times because of the leaving Q penalty...

I really like this game and would like to be able to play it more, but as it stands it's to much work and frustration to be able to get into a game to care.

RezaKhan

04-23-2010

**** your do not necro. It's still an issue and it'll get bumped for as long as it is one.

I cannot ignore people, and this error message is associated with this. I will attempt to ignore someone, and the message pops up and the person is unignored. Happens everytime I try to ignore anyone.

This is utter ****, and yet another feature of this buggy, unfinished game.

humpy

06-16-2011

Can someone help me, my pvp client always closes after I finish a game. How do I solve this problem? (pvp client doesn't even pop up like it's supposed to)

Wiertek

10-30-2011

i think i found a solution, but I may be wrong(I also send ticket). After I get this bug I reloged to my other account from EU North East to US. I was able to run shop there. When I reloged to My EU North East account (where the bug apperaed) I was again able to use shop sytem.

DeadlyAvarice

12-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarbarian View Post
PVP.net has detected a disconnect from ejabberd.

Notification box reports this after every game or if i click the store or view summoner profile its followed by this error report

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "C00E5BA5-180F-74D4-B7D4-29CC9CB5E4C4"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.DeliveryInDoubt"
faultDetail = "Channel disconnected before an acknowledgement was received"
faultString = "Channel disconnected"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "920AECC7-861E-9F2F-88C2-29CCE7E911E2"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

and then the report is followed by a "Your session has closed" dialog box.

I'm not unable to access anything else unless I close it and re-log. Its very frustrating. Are there any known fixes yet?
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...-your-request-

Shows you the main issue, need to have IE as your default browser and set its security to Medium.

I've seen this fix 90% of my problems, as opposed to the "Official Answer" which is "Relog" also known as the "lolidk, give us money" answer. Ironically, this prevents a lot of users from dumping cash into LOL because it locks out the purchase screen. That said you'd think they'd program a work-around, and you'd be wrong. Because that's effort.