Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where-to-get Champion Splash Art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donny Doom

12-06-2012

Hey guys, I want to download a big pretty splash art of every champion in league of legends so my desktop can rotate through them randomly. Anyone know of a good place i can get one for all the champs?
Here's a great example of what i'm looking for:
http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/loldiffs/AirClientDiff_12_5_2012_2_32_PM/images/Nami_Splash_1.jpg

Legitshottz

Recruiter

12-06-2012

I too, would like to know how to get the splashes. I can't find any files of Morde's new splash in 1440 by 900 (My Comp resolution)

Donny Doom

12-10-2012

They have only a couple of the champions available under wallpaper. I want em ALL Riot! I want them all.

Shockforce

12-10-2012

I managed to find them. Give me a minute.

Use the search feature to look for splash inside the C:\ Riot Games folder and most of them will pop up.

Searching for the champion name will also give more specific stuff.

Also some of the chinese art(some of which is better) here:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Chinese_arts

NateDogV2

05-14-2013

To get all the splash arts go to: C Drive > Riot Games > League of Legends > RADS > projects > lol_air_client > releases > 0.0.1.13 > deploy > assets > images > champions
And there you go, all champion splash arts!

Bubbleberry VII

05-14-2013

Quote:
NateDogV2:
To get all the splash arts go to: C Drive > Riot Games > League of Legends > RADS > projects > lol_air_client > releases > 0.0.1.13 > deploy > assets > images > champions
And there you go, all champion splash arts!

Would editing those change them ingame?

Blackhoole

06-21-2014

Quote:
Bubbleberry VII:
Would editing those change them ingame?

yes they will

kanacho

06-21-2014

Yes, but I'm not sure if that's allowed in the users license agreement. Please review it to make sure. However, you can copy the files over into a new folder if you want them.