Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Rune cost not properly displayed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

When I went to buy a Greater Mark of Magic Penetration, it initially displayed a cost of 0 for one rune. Incrementing the quantity counter to two it displayed the proper price of 820, then decrementing it again to 1 would then display the price as 410.

I purchased one rune and it did charge me the correct 410 IP. After purchasing that one rune, I went to buy another, and I could no longer operate the + or - buttons for the quantity counter as they were grayed out and not responding to clicks. This only happened with Greater Mark of Magic Penetration, none of the other runes I tried.

Attached is a screenshot of this happening and a DxDiag report. I hope this helps and please ask if you need any more info!

EDIT: The first png screenshot I uploaded got scaled down a lot! I re-uploaded it as a gif. Sorry for the bad compression on the image.