Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finally Hit Top 100

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jixson

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Took a long time, and learning to not do Tribunal at 3-4 am, but I finally broke into the top 100, with 15.2k Tribunal Rating.

I can answer questions I suppose if anyone has them. I don't auto-punish, and my accuracy I guess reflects it as I hover around 88-90% accuracy rating. I have had several where I pardon and get the "Almost No One" response, and the other way around where I punish and get "Almost No One", so it works both ways.

I will use judgement on Inappropriate Name, even if they are not a rager/****** in game and your name is awful I will punish, even though others apparently won't.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koelio

12-06-2012

Quote:
Jixson:
Took a long time, and learning to not do Tribunal at 3-4 am, but I finally broke into the top 100, with 15.2k Tribunal Rating.

I can answer questions I suppose if anyone has them. I don't auto-punish, and my accuracy I guess reflects it as I hover around 88-90% accuracy rating. I have had several where I pardon and get the "Almost No One" response, and the other way around where I punish and get "Almost No One", so it works both ways.

I will use judgement on Inappropriate Name, even if they are not a rager/****** in game and your name is awful I will punish, even though others apparently won't.

Grats!!!