Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RateMyProfessor.com - ever see ratings you disagree with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

12-06-2012

I have been browsing RateMyProfessor.com lately, and I'm amazed by the people giving my photoshop teacher a bad rating. He is just very strict on his grading policy, and that's fine, in my opinion, unless you are someone who procrastinates and doesn't give it their all. I try very hard in that class and I take a lot of pride in my work; we are able to view others' assignments, and a lot of them look half-assed, so I guess there isn't much to wonder. But it's like, wtf do these students expect? These courses are supposed to prepare us for being able to use photoshop in a professional setting. If your work doesn't look at least somewhat professional, why the hell do you think you deserve anything more than a C?

On the opposite end of the spectrum was my HTML teacher (took this class over the summer), who is a terrible teacher with good ratings. A blind monkey could pass her class without having learned anything. I didn't learn much (there wasn't much to leant since I knew a lot of the material), her test questions had wrong answers sometimes, and she was all around incredibly clueless and disorganized... Yet because her class is so easy, she deserves good ratings?

Umbasa

12-06-2012

people complain if they dont get a good grade.

Legomasta

12-06-2012

I was under the impression that this web site was exactly for the sole purpose of weeding out the difficult courses with a strict professor.

Kohana Sushi

12-06-2012

I don't get it... I understand people slacking off in high school because they aren't taking classes they are necessarily interested in... But classes for a certificate or major? Especially with something THIS specialized... It's not as if Photoshop is a gen ed class.