The Aviators Column (DearCorki)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

12-08-2012

((gets hit by Urf's spatula and dies))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Corki would find the tarot card of the Chariot in his cockpit. It spoke to his long successful record of as a successful pilot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"Apologies, Corki.

I was wrong. You do understand. Good day."
Corki didn't respond to the summoner, simply glaring at him until he left.
Once Geo would leave, the Bombardier would reach into a drawer on his desk, pull out a small flask and take a swig. Shaking his head slightly at the strong taste of it but it helped him at those times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Corki would find the tarot card of the Chariot in his cockpit. It spoke to his long successful record of as a successful pilot.
Tilting his head in amusement at the sudden intrusion, Corki picked the card up and examined it all over and smirked when he understood the meaning and who dropped it off. Only one man could do that, Twisted Fate.
Slipping the card into one of the many small compartments in his cockpit, Corki's cheery attitude returned as he awaited the next of hopefully many questions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

Member

12-10-2012

((Bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
"Janna, another aviator. Up to snuff these days?" Corki asked, his grin returning as a couple of fingers fiddled with his flowing moustache, "If you can get more aviators, but no nuggets please, then I'm in. But mah squadron first, 'kay?"
Agreeable. But it's both commercial and... utility-based. I already have the aviators, and they're eager to become contest against your squadron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Agreeable. But it's both commercial and... utility-based. I already have the aviators, and they're eager to become contest against your squadron.
"A contest 'ey? Now that is an idea!" Corki's expression brightened up considerably. With no wars and only League matches recently, he hasn't had the chance to keep his skills up to top notch, "Are yah sure your aviators are up t' the challenge t' fight mah squadron?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

Member

12-14-2012

((Bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

Senior Member

12-14-2012

((So much bumping))

A letter fell on the cockpit of his 'copter', it read:

"Dear Corki."

"Have you ever thought of useing lasers for your flying machine?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
((So much bumping))

A letter fell on the cockpit of his 'copter', it read:

"Dear Corki."

"Have you ever thought of useing lasers for your flying machine?"
((Well no one is posting questions ;_; ))

Corki thinks one over before writing out a response. His writing didn't carry his usual accent so it could be mistaken for anyone elses.

"Dear whoever gave me this letter.

I have indeed through about attaching lasers to my coptor. However, the League deems them too strong and as such, banned them.

Hope that answers your question.

-Corki."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
"A contest 'ey? Now that is an idea!" Corki's expression brightened up considerably. With no wars and only League matches recently, he hasn't had the chance to keep his skills up to top notch, "Are yah sure your aviators are up t' the challenge t' fight mah squadron?"
They are, indeed. Without skilled opponents, they long to contest a champion's squadron, or someone of such rank and power. However, I must tell you ahead of time that I am not going to be involved, as I might become tempted to cheat through manipulation of the wind, so my men and women are all you will see. But I do wonder, what do you expect for a reward if my squadron is beat?