How am I supposed to hit Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gallis Is Bad

12-22-2012

If im blind...

Bonus Chromosome

12-22-2012

go into settings and turn brail on

AODRG

12-22-2012

wrong forum...wrong question...wrong number of brain cells...

RiIey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
wrong forum...wrong question...wrong number of brain cells...
well atleast he has no life. that means he can post here!

Ask the Herald

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarroco View Post
If im blind...
You sure are blind, if you misclicked on the Forum directory.

AsktheBlindFist

12-22-2012

Well my friend you should have come to me first, instead of simply bothering others! You see, the summoners taught me all about your silly technology, and I taunt myself how to type. Now I realize it may seem like a daunting task at first, what with the inability to see what you're typing and all, but the creator's the of the keyboard have your best interests in mind! You see there are these two little dashes on the keyboard on the f and j keys that represent the two "halves" of the keyboard, if you will. From here you can find any other key on the keyboard by their relative position from those keys, or simply by feeling the shapes of the bigger keys. To find q, simply move to the left of the f key, which is on the left half. When you feel a different shape from the regular keys shape, move up one key and then back to the first regular key you find. This will be the famed and long foretold Q key you were looking for! Now you can summon and play Ezreal and the various other champions that rely on that one key to your heart content! Always remember to move back to f and j, and you'll be able to slowly memorize the keys around it like I have so you can type it!

Good Luck Summoner and have a wonderful day.

Yours Truly and Still Blind,
Lee Sin.