Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I dont know about you but i dont like this new update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YUMname

12-06-2012

anyone else having trouble with this new update?

ScarbowTonyGor

12-06-2012

Yes, too much time spent testing builds
It is so time consuming but so fun~

Voyles

12-06-2012

When making a thread, can you please elaborate? What kind of problems are you having? What parts of the new update do you not like? What things did you think they should of changed or fix that they didn't? What things did they change that they shouldn't have? Do you not like the oversized GUI? Did they mess up your favorite builds?

YUMname

12-06-2012

yeah hard, new items, you need to learn how to counter them again, the shop and what to buy for jungle, its like starting from leave 1 again

Fangride

12-06-2012

It's kinda fun making new builds, tbh. I like it.

EsqueleThor

12-06-2012

Im not like this new actualitation i think im gonna left lol

Bludude12

Recruiter

12-06-2012

I don't care for the new jungle and all these new items are just a pain to me. I wish they brought the items in at a slower pace so it would be easier to learn them.

Pantster

12-06-2012

I think its fantastic. It would be of preference to be at a slower pace, but its just not possible with the professional circuit. It just goes to show how passionate they are about the game.

mdiaz28

12-06-2012

Man why do they give me so many options and variety, its not like people haven been asking riot for months to make more items and make better build diversity, and make me think more and make the hadn't challenging,

What are they thinking! Id much rather them not try and fix things, couldn't they just let the game stay the same and become strange?

Geez next thing you know riot is going to release 5 new maps and everyone is going to complain they are too different and too many
No ones ever happy are they

shuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12-06-2012

Who cares you guys. The update is nice and it adds a little mix up in the game. They made support more fun by adding new items and masteries. Jungle is harder is its more of a challenge now. Stop complaining and embrace the new changes.

Season 3 is going to be a great season!