Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top Laner Looking for Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gummy Bear Jon

12-06-2012

Hey My name is Gummy Bear Jon and I am a up and coming Top Laner. My ELO is 1270 at the moment but it will improve( trolls and AFKers suck when you are trying to get placed).

As for me I am a chill laid back guy on the east coast. I do have a job but it is mostly afternoons and I am usually on early in the morning and late at night EST. I have a quiet demeanor at first but once we play a couple games together I can become a great play caller if necessary. I am open to learning new champs as well as working on some older ones to fit them into the meta. I would say my play style is passive aggressive with focus on farm and what i mean by that is I will usually play defensive and let the lane push towards me and if an opportunity arises I will jump on it. I also use to be a good jungler in season 2 so I understand Gank patterns and I know where to ward to avoid them. I am also part of a TS gaming community and If you want to join I can talk to the admins for you.

My top Champs are(for now)-Nasus, Malph, Singed, Gengar
Champs I plan to learn- Irelia, Riven, Kennen/Vlad, Jax, Wukong, Yorick, Olaf
My cs is on a good game 140~ at about 20 min

If you would like to try me out or contact me about any other questions you have, add me In game or leave a comment below.

IGN- Gummy Bear Jon

Zarathen

12-06-2012

Want to join Mysterious Knights? We are looking for all positions

Gummy Bear Jon

12-06-2012

bump