Top Laner Looking for Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gummy Bear Jon

12-06-2012

Hey My name is Gummy Bear Jon and I am a up and coming Top Laner. My ELO is 1270 at the moment but it will improve( trolls and AFKers suck when you are trying to get placed).

As for me I am a chill laid back guy on the east coast. I do have a job but it is mostly afternoons and I am usually on early in the morning and late at night EST. I have a quiet demeanor at first but once we play a couple games together I can become a great play caller if necessary. I am open to learning new champs as well as working on some older ones to fit them into the meta. I would say my play style is passive aggressive with focus on farm and what i mean by that is I will usually play defensive and let the lane push towards me and if an opportunity arises I will jump on it. I also use to be a good jungler in season 2 so I understand Gank patterns and I know where to ward to avoid them. I am also part of a TS gaming community and If you want to join I can talk to the admins for you.

My top Champs are(for now)-Nasus, Malph, Singed, Gengar
Champs I plan to learn- Irelia, Riven, Kennen/Vlad, Jax, Wukong, Yorick, Olaf
My cs is on a good game 140~ at about 20 min

If you would like to try me out or contact me about any other questions you have, add me In game or leave a comment below.

IGN- Gummy Bear Jon

Zarathen

12-06-2012

Want to join Mysterious Knights? We are looking for all positions

Gummy Bear Jon

12-06-2012

bump