@ Riot Please Keep Surge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFearHonorX

Senior Member

11-16-2012

I use surge all the time with kayle and it works perfectly, you always talk about having more options and uniqueness in the game but then you turn around and remove something just because everyone does not spam it like flash/ignite? Im so angry right now because i know how strong kayle is with surge if used properly. You just out of no where remove surge and yet you offer no replacement active or spell in its place? I dont even see the joy in using my kayle anymore, you have completely ruined it. Please bring it back or have some good replacement for it because i really enjoyed using it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evesest

Senior Member

11-16-2012

They removed surge?

Stop trying to fix unbroken things, and focus on your OP champs, Riot. GTFO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMonkeyCourier

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Ah, I see you play at a level at which one is not punished for using a spell that provides zero burst utility and is easily avoidable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

Senior Member

11-16-2012

So, let me get this straight. Out of over 100 champions, the summoner spell is average on a single champion, and that's why it shouldn't be removed?

Seems legit.

In theory, Nome could keep it in the game for TT alone... but I don't see the value, personally. I also stopped playing Kayle when she became just another AD Carry... but had to 'activate' her ranged attack.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFearHonorX

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonkeyCourier View Post
Ah, I see you play at a level at which one is not punished for using a spell that provides zero burst utility and is easily avoidable.
If you would like me to educate you in a 1v1 and show you how viable and superior it is on kayle ill be glad to set up a game. Also, a player that criticizes me that only plays A.I. games shouldn't talk. I lol at your record http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20375359#history


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedShots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-16-2012

how did i end up here ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scazzaf

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFearHonorX View Post
If you would like me to educate you in a 1v1 and show you how viable and superior it is on kayle ill be glad to set up a game. Also, a player that criticizes me that only plays A.I. games shouldn't talk. I lol at your record http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20375359#history
Hey, how're you doing. Since you attacked his credibility, I'm gonna take up his stand.
I hit diamond playing nothing but kayle last season and I can assure you that kayle should under no circumstance use surge. It is a waste of a summoner skill slot and is a noob trap, hence why it is being removed. Please don't personally attack the credibility of others on the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epictues

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
Hey, how're you doing. Since you attacked his credibility, I'm gonna take up his stand.
I hit diamond playing nothing but kayle last season and I can assure you that kayle should under no circumstance use surge. It is a waste of a summoner skill slot and is a noob trap, hence why it is being removed. Please don't personally attack the credibility of others on the forums.

lol look at this dumbass.
instead of practicing LoL so much, take up a reading comprehension class and re-read wht they said


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFearHonorX

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Dont remove surge riot it DOES have useful and fun place in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadset88

Junior Member

11-17-2012

I agree 100% with fear. Surge is a great spell, I love it for early team fights. I have played with fear for as long as I have been playing this game. Let me assure you he knows kayle.