Review my case to help me please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoneThrasher

12-06-2012

I just today got my first suspension.

The first time I received a warning, I deserved it for 100% and I saw what I was doing wrong. The main part of my problem was swearing and being blatantly rude to people when they made mistakes. I know that everyone has bad games, so I shouldn't get mad at people for that--especially considering it happens to me too!

Here is the case from my suspension:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6013274/#nogo

In my opinion, my worst behavior was game 2. I was overly rude to mf. She bragged in champ select that she was good at ADC and then made some pretty bad plays. Even though she played very poorly, she didn't deserve how I treated her.

In game 1, 3, 4, and 5 I don't think I was acting out of line or rude (in game 5 my teammates were harassing me even). Can you please help me understand why my behavior was punished? I truly do want to change my behavior since I am obviously doing something wrong.

I love this game; I don't want to be rude and ruin the experience of others OR get my own account banned.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,

-Lone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowDrank View Post
Um, you really can't see anything wrong? You call people idiot, noob, and say someone is either 12 or must have a mental disability, plus you keep asking for other people to be reported.

You aren't as bad as a lot of people I have seen in the tribunal, but you certainly weren't a nice, friendly, positive person.
If i could see what was wrong, I wouldn't be asking. Do you see how what you are saying is condescending?

That Rengar gave bot a kill at level one. He came top and starting taking cs. Then told me I had to switch lanes with him. I didn't want to, but did anyways. Then proceeded to blame everyone on the team for him doing poorly after he kept dying.

I only told the other team to report AFTER he did.

Rengar [All][00:15:12] Can you report Jarv and CHo for actively denying me farm and exp. Thanks.
Cho'Gath [All][00:21:35] report rengar
Cho'Gath [All][00:21:45] feeds, blames team, and then plays like ****

Coinciding with that, I called him a "noob" and questioned his intelligence AFTER he blamed me and jarvan for causing him to do poorly.

What I have learned:

If someone is being a jerkoff to me, it doesn't give me the right to be a jerk off to them. Thanks.

LoneThrasher

12-06-2012

bump for some feedback

RainbowDrank

12-06-2012

Um, you really can't see anything wrong? You call people idiot, noob, and say someone is either 12 or must have a mental disability, plus you keep asking for other people to be reported.

You aren't as bad as a lot of people I have seen in the tribunal, but you certainly weren't a nice, friendly, positive person.

Risaka

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneThrasher View Post
I just today got my first suspension.

The first time I received a warning, I deserved it for 100% and I saw what I was doing wrong. The main part of my problem was swearing and being blatantly rude to people when they made mistakes. I know that everyone has bad games, so I shouldn't get mad at people for that--especially considering it happens to me too!

Here is the case from my suspension:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6013274/#nogo

In my opinion, my worst behavior was game 2. I was overly rude to mf. She bragged in champ select that she was good at ADC and then made some pretty bad plays. Even though she played very poorly, she didn't deserve how I treated her.

In game 1, 3, 4, and 5 I don't think I was acting out of line or rude (in game 5 my teammates were harassing me even). Can you please help me understand why my behavior was punished? I truly do want to change my behavior since I am obviously doing something wrong.

I love this game; I don't want to be rude and ruin the experience of others OR get my own account banned.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,

-Lone
Hi sir! I don't know why you received a downvote, but I upvoted you. Anyways, to the point: you should try to control your anger. It's extremely hard and frustrating to deal with people beneath your skill level, but the point of this game is cooperation! Instead of raging or calling people stupid, speak nicely to them. I hope you learn from your suspension and won't get banned again ^.^

Carzanso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

I don't understand how you can't figure out what you did wrong.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Corki [00:10:42] why didn't you ult sooner?

This is OK

Cho'Gath [00:13:55] noob rengar

This is not.

RayOfLight17

12-06-2012

You aren't the kindest person in game, but certainly not the worst. If anything, I'm happy that you are at least trying to figure out what you did wrong instead of saying "WTF RIOT BAN NO REASON BLARG!" Seriously though, if you can calm yourself a bit more, I think you'll be just fine. Remember, for every bad game, there's a good one in the future. I wish you the best of luck.

LoneThrasher

12-06-2012

bump for more feedback