Irelia Earlygame help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Je Vous Merde

12-07-2012

Hey guys
I've been struggling early game in ranked as irelia, since she is so item dependent and really shines mid/late game. I know olaf is a counterpick, and riven is hard to counter early since shes so mobile and has a stun and shield.

Can you please give me some tips for early game in ranked?
im currently like 1330 elo

adc

12-07-2012

Well my first tip is to stop being so sh**.

Edit:

Although, I have to ask, was Je Suis Merde taken and that's why your name is nonsensical?

Je Vous Merde

12-07-2012

If you learned french it means "F you". Thanks for such a helpful comment.

adc

12-07-2012

I you ****, eh?

A Fail Tale

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Je Vous Merde View Post
Hey guys
I've been struggling early game in ranked as irelia, since she is so item dependent and really shines mid/late game. I know olaf is a counterpick, and riven is hard to counter early since shes so mobile and has a stun and shield.

Can you please give me some tips for early game in ranked?
im currently like 1330 elo
Sadly she's my weakest at top too but I would love to help you

Je Vous Merde

12-07-2012

No you ignorant american, french grammar structure is different than English go troll someone else.

adc

12-07-2012

Obviously French grammar structure is different from English. A few things, though. First, I'm not American. I'm Canadian. So you're being even more ignorant by assuming I'm American. Second, I wasn't trolling, I was making a joke. Third, I never learnt French fluently, and I've never visited a French speaking country. So why would I know French well enough to know that the words "I", "You (formal)", and "S***" form "F*** you" when put together like that? It makes no logical sense.

Je Vous Merde

12-07-2012

No it does. Go ask someone from France. And your French is terrible, bye. I asked for something constructive, and you make terrible jokes.

adc

12-07-2012

Wow, aren't you intelligent. "I never learnt French fluently". Well, didn't I just say my French isn't good? And where did I say it didn't mean that? I just said it doesn't make sense, so how would someone who doesn't know the slang of the area know that's what it means?

Je Vous Merde

12-07-2012

casse-toi.