[Gold on Assists] Recieving only 40 MAX gold on Assists

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaxTheMadd

12-06-2012

[Gold on Assists] Recieving only 40 MAX gold on Assists\

This is like hardcoded now.

Used to be on damage done ... not its useless to contribute , better to kill steal

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-06-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Could you be more specific about the problem?

You only receive 40 gold for assists? How many times did this happen? Remember that assist gold is split between all the allies that contributed.

MaxTheMadd

12-06-2012

Happend too freqently since last patch.
players who contributed Max 3.

I done most of the damage and engage initially. the other mates are do minor damage and finishing blow.
As Rengar I get only assists !!
Imagine , only assists ! 11 assists for a game, with few kills. This is trully a gold starvation.

You can replay my games. and see yourself.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-06-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Kills are awarded to the player who lands the finishing blow, regardless of how much damage someone else has done.

Blaine Tog

12-06-2012

One of my friends noticed this too. He mostly plays tanks and has found himself with much less gold than usual after winning teamfights.

Selesnija

12-06-2012

My Grandma also noticed this. However, i don't take everything she says for granted

tslm

12-06-2012

Assist GoldThe bonus gold added for multiple players participating in a kill has been reduced to 150% from 158%

Kziki

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslm View Post
Assist GoldThe bonus gold added for multiple players participating in a kill has been reduced to 150% from 158%
I can't imagine 8% being immediately noticeable..

Scoring an assist will grant a certain amount of gold. Gold equal to 50% of the amount the killer receives is put in a pot which is split equally among all champions who scored an assist. Down from 58% I suppose. I'm pretty sure you get more than 80 gold for a kill, thus more than 40 for an assist. I haven't played much since the patch, though so can't give real input.