Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alamandaros

12-06-2012

With the new magic pen formula and more items [Liandry's] available, just wondering how people are doing with Elise (both top and jungle) after the patch. What runes/masteries/items are people having success with?

Aezoc

12-06-2012

I've just picked her up, so my record is a bit... ah, mixed. But I've been playing her jungle with 15/15/0 masteries. I feel like she's pretty strong in the jungle, with a scary level 3 gank (level 2 if you rank Q, E but IMO that sets you too far behind). Her biggest weakness seems to be late-game team fight presence, because she's predominantly single target damage, and finishing people with spider form is risky because you're not a great bruiser.*

I have mixed feelings on Liandry's. If you get it and Rylai's, it's fantastic. Until you get Rylai's it just feels ok, and unless you have an exceptional front line in your team comp, Rylai's may take a while as you generally need some defensive stats after spirit stone/Liandry's/sorc shoes.\

*At least with the current jungle income. With top lane farm she can probably pick up some defensive items much more easily.

FistOf7Dragons

12-06-2012

i play her top or mid

with 9/21

mpen is really awesome
the mask is broken
items i like ff/sunfire/abyssal/mercs/sorcs/rylias/ and Liadry's its pretty awesome

Ayketh

12-06-2012

She's always been a powerful pick, people just don't give her the time of day. Total bully in lane, almost as bad as Teemo.