have you ever run into a guy who was such a huge jackass...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

12-06-2012

That part of you hopes your team loses because someone like that doesn't deserve to win?

Scarlet Flandre

12-06-2012

Yeah
Darius!

MugenNightmare

12-06-2012

Winning isn't everything

Win and lose with class

Eleshakai

12-06-2012

About once every few days. Yes. I've had several games where after the loss I thanked my opponents for beating us to ensure he didn't get a win.

I mean, I played my best to try to win, but I was still perfectly happy losing.

Anaxxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

I get that feeling for about 20% of the adc's I play with. (Yeah, my main roll is support)

Masakan

12-06-2012

Oh good I thought it was just me.

TT Dreadnaught

12-06-2012

alldayeryday

KiteAzure

12-06-2012

This only happens when I refuse to surrender a 8-20 game. Then when we ace them and there nexus is open our Janna is afk spamming the surrender button

Focus Sash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Kinda-sorta. When four of us are talking in the team chat discussing plans while the fifth person sits out, then does whatever the f he wants without any communication whatsoever, I hope for them to lose their lane as hard as possible, even if it might cost us the game.

e.g., Drafting, the first pick bans out nothing but top lane champs that he doesn't want to deal with and then instapicks his own champ for top lane, basically giving the finger to the rest of his teammates in the process (who had been discussing various strategies and asking about each other's strengths, weaknesses, what-have-you).

There's also the people who will call a lane, instapick a champion, and then yell at you because they don't agree with *your* champion pick. If someone's going to go the lone wolf and not give two cents about the team composition when they pick their champion, I don't understand why they are suddenly entitled to moan and complain about everyone else's picks. Those types of games just leave a bitter taste in my mouth, victory or defeat.

Logios

12-06-2012

Nope, too selfish