Possible Solution To Jungle Complaints!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JygenGod View Post
They are useful Just not on every Champ. There are some Champs that benefit much better from Other Items.
Name 'em.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemon8or

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JygenGod View Post
Make the Machete turn into boots (create a new pair of boots that only champs in the Jungle class can use) give them the regular boot stats + what machete offers + maybe a unique passive like reduces slows, or when out of combat movement speed is increased by an additional 5-10% of base movement speed? Or something else, whatever could possibly work really. In my opinion people who complain that you dont get enough gold from jungling without ganking have no right to complain. A BIG part of jungling is the ability to gank, you cant just farm the Jungle all day long. But machete is kind of a waste of an item late game, especially on champs like skarner.
Define jungle class. There're so many champs that was made for other purposes yet still do fine in the jungle. By this logic, let's make these boots work on Karthus since he can jungle to a certain extent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

facetious

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Name 'em.
Shyvana and Rengar.

There are others, but why do I have to list them for you? Wriggle's Lantern is a great option for them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JygenGod

Member

12-06-2012

Skarner(depending on how you build him), Darius(depending on how you build him), Fizz, Lee Sin, yi(if anyone still jungles with him I havent seen one in a while) Poppy, tryndamere, wukong (depending on how you build him.

To name a few. Or did people forget that you can jungle with these champs, and that it used to be quite common and some of them can be serious game changers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facetious View Post
Shyvana and Rengar.

There are others, but why do I have to list them for you? Wriggle's Lantern is a great option for them.
Both incorrect: Lizard elder procs on both their W's and boosts their cleartime significantly (as the %-damage-boost also applies)

Wriggles is still a machete upgrade and thus "is useful".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SourApples

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Give me my old madreds back...i have a "CLAW" that gives me 25 armor and no offensive stats vs players =_=


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JygenGod

Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon8or View Post
Define jungle class. There're so many champs that was made for other purposes yet still do fine in the jungle. By this logic, let's make these boots work on Karthus since he can jungle to a certain extent.
I kind of withdrew that part in another comment after thinking about it and I'm to lazy to change it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JygenGod View Post
Skarner(depending on how you build him), Darius(depending on how you build him), Fizz, Lee Sin, yi(if anyone still jungles with him I havent seen one in a while) Poppy, tryndamere, wukong (depending on how you build him.

To name a few. Or did people forget that you can jungle with these champs, and that it used to be quite common and some of them can be serious game changers.
Skarner - Likes both Ancient Golem (Tenacity/Health/Armor) and Lizard Elder (AoE Burn)
Darius - Loves the **** out of Lizard Elder (AoE Burn.), Still ok with Golem (%bonus to DoTs, Tenacity)
Fizz - Sucks in the jungle anyway, even now.
Lee - Possibly Lizard Elder, Still can use Wriggles.
Yi - Can make good use of all of Machete's upgrades depending on build. And loves it in all cases.
Poppy - lol idk. Don't see her as viable in the new jungle.
Tryn - Wriggles.
Wukong - Lizard Elder/Golem, though I have no idea why you'd jungle him over top/mid.

Do people just not realize that spirit stone boosts all your aoes AND those aoes proc the burn from lizard elder?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JygenGod

Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Both incorrect: Lizard elder procs on both their W's and boosts their cleartime significantly (as the %-damage-boost also applies)

Wriggles is still a machete upgrade and thus "is useful".
That all depends on how you build/play your champion, people play in different ways, and Riot basically said you have to play your champ this way if you want to Jungle. Thats the real problem with Machete is people have different builds/playstyles and machete doesn't benefit everyone and seriously limits those who don't have a need for the item and still want to jungle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

facetious

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Both incorrect: Lizard elder procs on both their W's and boosts their cleartime significantly (as the %-damage-boost also applies)

Wriggles is still a machete upgrade and thus "is useful".
Incorrect?

The Spirit Stone is not as good as Madred's Razor for Shyvana. Mana regen is a completely wasted stat. Stick with Wriggle's.

His original claim wasn't that you couldn't buy it. His claim was that there are better options for many Champions. Wriggle's Lantern is always a better choice for Shyvana.