Possible Solution To Jungle Complaints!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JygenGod

12-06-2012

Make the Machete turn into boots (create a new pair of boots that only champs in the Jungle class can use) give them the regular boot stats + what machete offers + maybe a unique passive like reduces slows, or when out of combat movement speed is increased by an additional 5-10% of base movement speed? Or something else, whatever could possibly work really. In my opinion people who complain that you dont get enough gold from jungling without ganking have no right to complain. A BIG part of jungling is the ability to gank, you cant just farm the Jungle all day long. But machete is kind of a waste of an item late game, especially on champs like skarner.

JygenGod

12-06-2012

Bump

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JygenGod View Post
Make the Machete turn into boots (create a new pair of boots that only champs in the Jungle class can use) give them the regular boot stats + what machete offers + maybe a unique passive like reduces slows, or when out of combat movement speed is increased by an additional 5-10% of base movement speed? Or something else, whatever could possibly work really. In my opinion people who complain that you dont get enough gold from jungling without ganking have no right to complain. A BIG part of jungling is the ability to gank, you cant just farm the Jungle all day long. But machete is kind of a waste of an item late game, especially on champs like skarner.
That would require grouping. Which means a meta is then created and the versatility that Riot was seeking for would be contradictory.

Voidgolem

12-06-2012

because skarner doesn't want aoe true damage burn or health/tenacity, depending on what he turns it into.

JygenGod

12-06-2012

It wouldn't even have to be specifically jungle, and they could put some kind of tenacity passive on it because everyone knows jungler's are targeted by CC when trying to gank, maybe like reduces slows or reduces the time of stuns by X amount. Im just saying Machete isn't versatile enough to make it almost mandatory on all but the most sustainable jungler's.

Voidgolem

12-06-2012

Quote:
It wouldn't even have to be specifically jungle, and they could put some kind of tenacity passive on it because everyone knows jungler's are targeted by CC when trying to gank, maybe like reduces slows or reduces the time of stuns by X amount. Im just saying Machete isn't versatile enough to make it almost mandatory on all but the most sustainable jungler's.
do you not upgrade it or something?

JygenGod

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
do you not upgrade it or something?
Of course I upgrade it but on some champs, It doesn't necessarily upgrade into something Useful, thus forcing you to sell it mid game and loosing some gold in the process. Also the reason I propose that Riot creates a new pair of boots that machete could possibly upgrade to is because Jungler's can use the extra speed when ganking lanes and a little extra speed wont necessarily make avoiding a gank possible. It will just force the champs in Lane to be more map aware and more cautious.

Voidgolem

12-06-2012

Quote:
Of course I upgrade it but on some champs, It doesn't necessarily upgrade into something Useful, thus forcing you to sell it mid game and loosing some gold in the process. Also the reason I propose that Riot creates a new pair of boots that machete could possibly upgrade to is because Jungler's can use the extra speed when ganking lanes and a little extra speed wont necessarily make avoiding a gank possible. It will just force the champs in Lane to be more map aware and more cautious.
you're saying Spirit of the Ancient Golem/Ancient Lizard isn't useful.

I have to assume you either haven't actually used them or are trolling me.

facetious

12-06-2012

The only complaint I have with the jungle right now is that my first clear is incredibly dangerous, but all subsequent clears are cakewalks.

JygenGod

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
you're saying Spirit of the Ancient Golem/Ancient Lizard isn't useful.

I have to assume you either haven't actually used them or are trolling me.
They are useful Just not on every Champ. There are some Champs that benefit much better from Other Items.