Do people post about players to avoid? Here's one...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pegasus403

12-06-2012

ZeroshiftX. In ranked champ select. He's last pick. We are all getting along, putting together a good team. He says nothing the whole time. Finally his turn, he picks Zilean support, completely useless to our team comp, and a bad champ altogether. Then says, "Why don't you support," or something like that. And he doesn't dodge. So he basically throws the game in the toilet just like that, not a care in the world. Ranked is such a butthurt wasteland... ZeroshiftX, a complete flail at life, if you see him I recommend simply dodging.

Dr Plutonious

12-06-2012

Edit your post.

You can't call people out on the forums like that.

Axxuka

12-06-2012

And I Wil ldodge if I ever see you in my games because you're even more of an As shole for posting his name on the forums and insulting without him knowing.

KDrake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Firstly, no calling out people on the forums.
Secondly, zilean can be extremely helpful sometimes with his ult. Why dont you just look on the bright side and see that he picked a supporty champion and not someone like renek or something.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreddinMMA View Post
Edit your post.

You can't call people out on the forums like that.
This is why people don't post about players to avoid. At least you know now.

Edit: Seems like everyone posted at the same time. Don't be too harsh on people not familiar to the forum....(or haven't remembered the rules)