Varus Trolling?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x86

Master Recruiter

12-06-2012

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a fun Varus build just for Player vs AI matches.

Well i was in a match the other day and i ended up getting SO much gold, so i bought 5 Bloodthirsters lol. All I did was hit their base and they couldnt kill me because one shot gave me so much HP back and i would just troll them with it. I ended up getting 46-3-21 xD

Could this possibly lead somewhere? I was playing around with items and i think 2 bloodthirsters, 2 phantom dancers and a frozen mallet would be devastating. 135% attack speed, 24% life steal with the 700 hp would be awesome.

What i really need is runes and masteries setups. Any ideas? Im new to the game so im not very familiar with runes or masteries yet.

Thanks

s junebug

12-06-2012

wrong section

CaliOGkush

12-06-2012

2 phantom 1 blood thirster 1 frozen mallet 1 atmas impaler 1 Maw of Malmortius

Wyked Nova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Blood Thirster , Ruunan's Hurricane , Frozen Mallet, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge,

And/or Black cleaver or Last Whisper

You get AoE blight procs so you can chunk 3 people with ur W proc and AoE slow with ruunan and mallet, ruunan also makes u AoE lifesteal