Black Cleaver!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Anyone who wants to 1v1 me in bot lane on dom with the cleaver build. I will show you how to beat you if you'd like. Just add me on the LoL client, send me a msg that you want to test the cleaver build against me, and we'll see if it works for you. It might, you might be much better than me, I bet that I can beat the cleaver build though.

KaWraith

12-06-2012

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/21481014/PhreakInfinity
vs
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/19667000/Sauron

Who should we believe about the balance of BC on dominion.... Hmm....

urmamasllama

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreakInfinity View Post
Anyone who wants to 1v1 me in bot lane on dom with the cleaver build. I will show you how to beat you if you'd like. Just add me on the LoL client, send me a msg that you want to test the cleaver build against me, and we'll see if it works for you. It might, you might be much better than me, I bet that I can beat the cleaver build though.
you do realize sauron is a bot lane player right?

NamKim

12-06-2012

@PhreakInfinity

There is no need to make multiple threads on the same topic. You are annoyed that there are multiple topics about Black Cleaver. However, by making multiple threads on why it isn't OP, you are doing the exact same thing that annoys you so much. I also hate the multiple threads about an overpowered item, but at least they are all made by different members. Pretty much what I'm saying is keep things in one thread.

Besides, by making multiple threads, you are weakening your argument since the thread starter loses all credibility if s/he felt the need to make multiple threads within a short amount of time about it. It's like a little child screaming and yelling until he gets what he wants.

Who are people more likely to listen to? The veteran player who is considered one of the best players in Dominion who calmly presents data and draws a conclusion from it (which is what Sauron did) or the random player whom none of us really know telling us how we're all wrong. Then calls us terrible players, don't know how to play properly, and are acting like children because we disagree with him?

Make one well developed thread, if people don't agree, you move on since what you're saying is falling on deaf ears. By making multiple threads, you are wasting our time. More importantly, you are wasting your own time. If people are still complaining by the next patch, you "bump" your thread to bring it back to the front page.

Eventually people will start testing what you say, perhaps to just prove your wrong, but they may find out that you're correct. Not saying that you are correct, but this is the way you should go about changing people's minds.

You make a second thread when your original thread if closed and a SIGNIFICANT amount of time has passed and people are still complaining about it HEAVILY.

As to the people who are complaining about it, the same logic applies. Make one thread that is very popular and active about the overpowered item, then it makes Nome's job much easier.

Nome: "I'm going to browse the Dominion forum to see what I can do to help Dominion out...oh, this thread has 10+ pages. I wonder what's the problem here. [reads about BFT and BC]. Oh...I got some work to do.

One big thread sticks out and makes Nome more likely to read it. Having multiple single page threads talking about the same thing surprisingly might make it less likely for Nome to read it since he might think it is not a huge issue. I am talking in a general case. If BC is as OP as you guys claim to be, I think Nome figured it out by now. If he didn't...he'll find out the next time he logs into the DominateDominion chat.

HaIfhearted

12-06-2012

@NamKim I played a few Dom games with Nome today while on my smurf.

In the 2nd game, he built Cleaver + LW and had the components for another Cleaver.
I think he already knows.

@PhreakInfinity stop it with all the spam.
All you are doing is making as ass of yourself on the forums.

You think health stacking counters cleaver stacking? That's cute.
Go ahead and believe that, but by repeatedly spamming the forums with that nonsense all you are doing is racking up downvotes.

NamKim

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
@NamKim I played a few Dom games with Nome today while on my smurf.

In the 2nd game, he built Cleaver + LW and had the components for another Cleaver.
I think he already knows.
Haha, I already knew that he knew...yeah

I was merely taking advantage of current events to get a point across. You know me, I always try to be kind and respectful to all members since I am a believer that respect should first be given in order to expect some in return...but there are always exceptions.

Edit: The point being, act somewhat mature when you're on the internet. Acting like a child makes people not want to pay attention to you. Acting like a responsible player that uses statistics, data, personal experience, and most importantly respect will get you the attention you want on a certain issue. Maybe a couple of months ago it was a little different but times changed. We finally got someone keeping on eye on Dominion and get some necessary balance changes...not all of them favorable, but it's a start.

The last part about DD chat was merely for humor purposes