Black Cleaver!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabs457 View Post
other than mallet, bulwark (3200), randiuns (2500) and multiple giants belts (1K), how do you propose outpacing multiple BC stacking players (if you aren't a tank champ to begin with?)? 1 guy with a refreshing BFT DoT on you and a lot of that health goes out the window
I get my dmg item, then I stack hp. Or I suppose if they stack their cleavers first, then buy your hp first and then your dmg.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
other than mallet, bulwark (3200), randiuns (2500) and multiple giants belts (1K), how do you propose outpacing multiple BC stacking players (if you aren't a tank champ to begin with?)? 1 guy with a refreshing BFT DoT on you and a lot of that health goes out the window
Like I don't care if you're playing a completely cooldown un-reliant champ, or someone who doesn't use any mana at all. If you want to counter build true dmg, start by buying some kindle gems or some catalysts. Then get hp that makes sense.

Orphane

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreakInfinity View Post
Bull **** there aren't! There are so many options now. You can totally buy mid game items in late game now and see an effect. There are tons of mid-game hp items. They fix this problem.
Give me a list of these options. Oh wait, there aren't any new options! You're full of ****.

stormfallen

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Give me a list of these options. Oh wait, there aren't any new options! You're full of ****.
Or he's a troll currently stroking his e-peen and laughing at all the angry replies we're giving him.

Rashidas

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormfallen View Post
Except there aren't that many good HP items in Dominion.
Well.......there's always.......black cleaver

PhreakInfinity

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Kindle gem, catalyst, ect. this is a game. everything in it is beatable.

stormfallen

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreakInfinity View Post
Kindle gem, catalyst, ect. this is a game. everything in it is beatable.
Have you ever tried attacking the fountain laser?

Also that's two items, each of which only gives you enough health to survive 1 more attack, if even that.

Fabs457

12-06-2012

at least suggest giant's belt if you're going the HP stacking route... but yeah, the 250hp on cleaver makes the idea of stacking catalyst and kindlegems pretty spectacular!

PhreakInfinity

12-06-2012

Quote:
at least suggest giant's belt if you're going the HP stacking route... but yeah, the 250hp on cleaver makes the idea of stacking catalyst and kindlegems pretty spectacular!
Whatever the math says, ignore it, you need to find a way to get hp. find the best way with math if you can, but if you cannot, make do with what you have.

PhreakInfinity

12-06-2012

Riot only changes or affects the math because it makes the game easier or harder, it does not change the fact that you in fact ~can~ win.