Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Black Cleaver!

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Fabs457:
other than mallet, bulwark (3200), randiuns (2500) and multiple giants belts (1K), how do you propose outpacing multiple BC stacking players (if you aren't a tank champ to begin with?)? 1 guy with a refreshing BFT DoT on you and a lot of that health goes out the window


I get my dmg item, then I stack hp. Or I suppose if they stack their cleavers first, then buy your hp first and then your dmg.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Fabs457:
other than mallet, bulwark (3200), randiuns (2500) and multiple giants belts (1K), how do you propose outpacing multiple BC stacking players (if you aren't a tank champ to begin with?)? 1 guy with a refreshing BFT DoT on you and a lot of that health goes out the window


Like I don't care if you're playing a completely cooldown un-reliant champ, or someone who doesn't use any mana at all. If you want to counter build true dmg, start by buying some kindle gems or some catalysts. Then get hp that makes sense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
PhreakInfinity:
Bull **** there aren't! There are so many options now. You can totally buy mid game items in late game now and see an effect. There are tons of mid-game hp items. They fix this problem.


Give me a list of these options. Oh wait, there aren't any new options! You're full of ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stormfallen

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Orphane:
Give me a list of these options. Oh wait, there aren't any new options! You're full of ****.

Or he's a troll currently stroking his e-peen and laughing at all the angry replies we're giving him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rashidas

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
stormfallen:
Except there aren't that many good HP items in Dominion.


Well.......there's always.......black cleaver


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Orphane:
Give me a list of these options. Oh wait, there aren't any new options! You're full of ****.


Kindle gem, catalyst, ect. this is a game. everything in it is beatable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stormfallen

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
PhreakInfinity:
Kindle gem, catalyst, ect. this is a game. everything in it is beatable.

Have you ever tried attacking the fountain laser?

Also that's two items, each of which only gives you enough health to survive 1 more attack, if even that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fabs457

Senior Member

12-06-2012

at least suggest giant's belt if you're going the HP stacking route... but yeah, the 250hp on cleaver makes the idea of stacking catalyst and kindlegems pretty spectacular!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Fabs457:
at least suggest giant's belt if you're going the HP stacking route... but yeah, the 250hp on cleaver makes the idea of stacking catalyst and kindlegems pretty spectacular!


Whatever the math says, ignore it, you need to find a way to get hp. find the best way with math if you can, but if you cannot, make do with what you have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Riot only changes or affects the math because it makes the game easier or harder, it does not change the fact that you in fact ~can~ win.


123