Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@Riot: When you guys gonna be a big boy company?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MugenNightmare

Senior Member

12-06-2012

73 ping is nothing, your computer is probably garbage


100+ or more is a problem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Czernobogg:
I'm pretty sure that you dying has less to do with lag and more to do with the fact that you dont react in time.


nope im pretty sure that running up to the enemy and standing in front of them for 2 seconds not doing anything disproves your theory.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
MugenNightmare:
73 ping is nothing, your computer is probably garbage


100+ or more is a problem


not my computer. maybe my internet. i only have 10mb. still, they need to think like a major gaming company and get servers all over. right now they r gonna fail if they dont change their mindset.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
FurryKittenSoup:
not my computer. maybe my internet. i only have 10mb. still, they need to think like a major gaming company and get servers all over. right now they r gonna fail if they dont change their mindset.


"they have the most played game in the world but they're gonna fail if they don't put up an east coast server"

wut.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EbonWraith

Senior Member

12-06-2012

73 ping? Lag? wut?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elan Tedronai

Senior Member

12-06-2012

I was going to 0/10 but it seems you snagged a few. 2/10.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagnusXL

Recruiter

12-06-2012

His issue probably has a lot less to do with connectivity and more to do with the fact that he's trying to play the game on a TI-82.

I don't have this "2 second lag" issue and I regularly have 130-180 ping.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Voidgolem:
"they have the most played game in the world but they're gonna fail if they don't put up an east coast server"

wut.


but most of their players dont pay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
MagnusXL:
His issue probably has a lot less to do with connectivity and more to do with the fact that he's trying to play the game on a TI-82.

I don't have this "2 second lag" issue and I regularly have 130-180 ping.


i play tribes ascend on this computer at about medium high settings. with like 19 ping. which is wat i would get if they put servers on the east coast. and i never lag on that game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InertBlowfish

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Someone from New Zealand on 190+ ping says hi.

Also, this guy is blatantly trolling or blatantly stupid. I'm not sure why you'd try and argue with him.


123