@Riot: When you guys gonna be a big boy company?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

12-06-2012

and actually make servers for both sides of the country. 73 average ping here and i die at least once in 90 percent of my games cuz of lag. either step ur game up or ur gonna be a peice of **** company if u dont change ur mindset. dota 2 just came out(still in beta i think) and they already have servers all over. even the perfect world company has **** games with multiple servers. its time u step ur game up or ur gonna be a small player company. i recommend you guys GET A BUSINESS CONSULTANT. cuz u guys r going about ur **** all wrong. and yes i am mad cuz lag is ****ing annoying. also why im never spending money on this game again.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryKittenSoup View Post
and actually make servers for both sides of the country. 73 average ping here and i die at least once in 90 percent of my games cuz of lag. either step ur game up or ur gonna be a peice of **** company if u dont change ur mindset. dota 2 just came out(still in beta i think) and they already have servers all over. even the perfect world company has **** games with multiple servers. its time u step ur game up or ur gonna be a small player company. i recommend you guys GET A BUSINESS CONSULTANT. cuz u guys r going about ur **** all wrong. and yes i am mad cuz lag is ****ing annoying. also why im never spending money on this game again.
Riot is reading your thread in their private movie theater, and mocking you while they do it.

Voidgolem

12-06-2012

73 ping is not enough for any real lag, like, ever. At least none that's noticeable to human perception.

call me back when you have 100+

MobiIe Ward

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
Riot is reading your thread in their private movie theater, and mocking you while they do it.
thats ok. cuz im gonna play their siht for free. and never pay them siht for their siht game.

Kaiden

12-06-2012

Man 73 ping is SO much, because you know if you had about 30 ping that'd shave off a whole .04 seconds off your ability to react causing you to die less since your "lag" issues are gone then. /sarcasm

Saruyan

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryKittenSoup View Post
thats ok. cuz im gonna play their siht for free. and never pay them siht for their siht game.
i never understand this thinking

you believe its terrible, yet you will put hours into playing it? whats the logic behind it?

Czernobogg

12-06-2012

I'm pretty sure that you dying has less to do with lag and more to do with the fact that you dont react in time.

theDreamer

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saruyan View Post

you believe its terrible, yet you will put hours into playing it? whats the logic behind it?
Well, he is using their resources by playing the game.

But he won't pay!

That'll show'm!

MagnusXL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:

Because he'd rather ***** in broken English than admit that he likes something.

MobiIe Ward

12-06-2012

Quote:

nothing to do.