Katarina OP experiences.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueflareLoL

12-06-2012

Hey let's share stories in which make you rage "OP" at your screen when you see Katarina doing something crazy. Share stories with other annoying champions that have done crazy stuff too if you wish.

I'll start. I was mid as Karthus against Katarina (for the 4th game in a row), since i was being as passive as I could be against one of my biggest counters, she was forced to roam for her kills to snowball ridiculously hard.At level 7 or 8, she went to bot bush and with the jungler's help they moved in on her. With help from the enemy Rammus Katarina got a triple kill, using shun po to get all three retreating champions dieing from her combo, moved back up to mid lane and turret dived me with her full combo refreshed for four kills in under 30 seconds, and when i ultied, she survived with under 10 health. Kat OP

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-06-2012

As ahri I saw her ult for the first time with high definition on a new comp. I was confused as to why my hp was going down so i just charmed fox fired her and walked away.

Kat spin distracting, so OP

Human Jerky

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflare900 View Post
Hey let's share stories in which make you rage "OP" at your screen when you see Katarina doing something crazy. Share stories with other annoying champions that have done crazy stuff too if you wish.

I'll start. I was mid as Karthus against Katarina (for the 4th game in a row), since i was being as passive as I could be against one of my biggest counters, she was forced to roam for her kills to snowball ridiculously hard.At level 7 or 8, she went to bot bush and with the jungler's help they moved in on her. With help from the enemy Rammus Katarina got a triple kill, using shun po to get all three retreating champions dieing from her combo, moved back up to mid lane and turret dived me with her full combo refreshed for four kills in under 30 seconds, and when i ultied, she survived with under 10 health. Kat OP
You just described why I love me some Katarina. Plus she sexy as ****, especially dat merc Kat.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Jerky View Post
You just described why I love me some Katarina. Plus she sexy as ****, especially dat merc Kat.
bilgewater kat OP

BlueflareLoL

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Jerky View Post
When I see that there's a merc Kat I know im going against one that knows her ****...much more intimidating.

Nea De Penserhir

12-06-2012

Merc Kat

Letting you know where all her buffs occurred.

xJLx MCHammer

12-06-2012

I was playing as Ryze against Kat. Despite my bad early game, I was able to beat her down to 1/4 with a bit more cs then her . Now, both my other lane won their lane phase as well. The push and we were winning. SOMEHOW, Kat was still able to get 13/10 by the time they lost.

I don't know any other champ who can rack up soo many kills after being shut down SOO badly; it's amazing

Alithalor

12-06-2012

Kat is much better since her rework now that she doesn't need to depend on her Ult for 90% of her damage in Team Fights, but she still suffers from the same old Kat problems. She needs a team build around her with a lot of CC and/or she needs to be against a team that doesn't have a lot of hard CC.

But what people don't seem to realize is you don't group up with a Kat. It's like how you don't fight in Karth's Defile or you don't engage without knowing where Fiddle/Amumu/Ken/Eve is. Or how you don't group against a Cho. Granted saying don't group is a lot easier said than done, but people have to realize Lotus has literally the smallest AEs and hits the least people out of every AE Ult in the game. It also doesn't offer anything but pure damage and she can't move or it cancels.

awesomejak

12-06-2012

My friend is the best Kat I have ever seen... He rarely took Kat mid.. he wanted double kills.. he would take her bot and get doubles all day... Take her top and get doubles still... He would do the MOST RIDICULOUS plays while tower diving... Now everytime I see a Kat, I just laugh at them... And there build... OP

Arny Palmy

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomejak View Post
My friend is the best Kat I have ever seen... He rarely took Kat mid.. he wanted double kills.. he would take her bot and get doubles all day... Take her top and get doubles still... He would do the MOST RIDICULOUS plays while tower diving... Now everytime I see a Kat, I just laugh at them... And there build... OP

Until he actually plays against a decent team bot. Also, if you go bot, where'd your ADC go?

Also, double kills at top? Playing with no junglers? Sheesh.