Every game so far, both junglers have the lowest gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

12-06-2012

Time to start playing carry supports I suppose

CobaltCobalt

12-06-2012

They really screwed up.

We increased jungle gold! (after 11 minutes)

We made the jungle harder to compensate! (lol can't gank now im dead)

Herpa derpa derpdy do!!! (lol srsly we let an intern do it)

Fashbinder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Dianna mid solos second blue golem spawn at level 5 no prob fyi

zuusun

12-06-2012

Maybe you should learn to jungle better...or play jungle champions that fit the current jungle. For example, if you're playing malphite and allistar and expecting to get the same benefits compared to a nocturne or Olaf, then of course you will be disappointed. I have jungled most of the games I've played so far and I must say I couldn't disagree more with your post. Not only is the new jungle a wealth of more expeience, I also find myself gettig more gold than ever, and with this gold it makes tanking so much easier. It's not the jungle, that's the problem, you just need to practice with it more before complaining.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2012

I dont need matchet I just start boots + 3 pots with eve jungle np

/signed gd logic

ZedekiahCromwell

12-06-2012

But, but, but... the jungle scales better! And more junglers are viable! /phreak

Really though, my jungle Amumu is actually doing fine.

A Swarm of Koala

12-06-2012

Maybe have duo top, and one swaps to jungle at 11?

Not a serious suggestion, but I'm curious if a kill lane top with a later swap results in more gold than a regular set up.

Voidgolem

12-06-2012

my last game with jungle Hecarim I had like 4k more gold than the carry and could also 1v3 and win midway through the game.

Problem?

MorganFreemanBot

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuusun View Post
Maybe you should learn to jungle better...or play jungle champions that fit the current jungle. For example, if you're playing malphite and allistar and expecting to get the same benefits compared to a nocturne or Olaf, then of course you will be disappointed. I have jungled most of the games I've played so far and I must say I couldn't disagree more with your post. Not only is the new jungle a wealth of more expeience, I also find myself gettig more gold than ever, and with this gold it makes tanking so much easier. It's not the jungle, that's the problem, you just need to practice with it more before complaining.

The irony here is that you're actually getting less gold from the jungle.

What they did is massively buff passive gold gain, so that "wealth of extra gold" you find in your pocket? Yeah, that's not from the jungle. You'd be getting that if you just stood on the fountain and twiddled your thumbs. So when you go up against laners (who also have this larger passive gold gain) you're going to again be feast or famine; and probably thet second of the two. Sure, you'll have a bit more gold to invest in yourself then you generally did in the s2 jungle... but the laner will have more gold than they did in the s2 lane. So they'll still have bigger boots on the ground with head and shoulders well above yours with regards to both gold and experience as they kick your teeth in.

Really, the only thing this "new" jungle does is make ganking far more difficult and dangerous. It's still just as much a requirement to being any sort of successful as ever, and falling behind in the jungle is now even more deadly than it ever was.

MugenNightmare

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
my last game with jungle Hecarim I had like 4k more gold than the carry and could also 1v3 and win midway through the game.

Problem?
Every Hecarim game I've ever had