How to spot terrible Katarinas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

harry13aals

12-06-2012

Liandry's in general is overhyped atm. %HP scaling is always a lategame stat, idk why people are trying to rush it. Bloodrazor all over again.

Nasuuna

12-06-2012

how to spot a bad katarina, they shunpo at half health onto a full health morgana

GG

and for the dude above me, i like mpen more than anything on it, and I'm usually the one killing the tanks on ap (cause orianna instagibs their backline with a strong initiate)

Neroth

12-06-2012

as long as they dont get tear or something similary retarded, they can just smash face onto keyboard and get pentas......

Ur little sister

12-06-2012

I don't know why this is getting downvoted.

I quit building that on Kat since the rework, as you need to deal 34.000 damage post-reduction to get close to making Revolver worth it's combine cost.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2012

every kat is bad so it's even easier than that

harry13aals

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
every kat is bad so it's even easier than that
She's really high skill cap. You see that triple I just got? Suuuper difficult.

Wunderbred

12-06-2012

It's not a bad item it provides sustainability, and it can save a kat's life. I personally don't rush it, depending on the situation (If I get fed I get kages >>> rabs, but if I'm having sustain issues I build revolver)

YuriKitten

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolossus View Post
>AD items

Exception is Hexdrinker if you're laning against burst assasin mages like Leblanc, Kassadin, or Veigar.

YuriKitten

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur little sister View Post
I don't know why this is getting downvoted.

I quit building that on Kat since the rework, as you need to deal 34.000 damage post-reduction to get close to making Revolver worth it's combine cost.
You realize that the spell vamp on multitarget abilities is 33% effective for each target, right? That means if you hit 2 targets, you're getting 66% total effectiveness compared to a single target effect. At 3 targets, you're back to the 100%. But guess what, it keeps stacking past 100%. IF you hit 5 targets with your bouncing blade, that's 166%. If you hit even more with your W, that's well, far far more.

Yes, spell vamp is less effective on her than it was before the rework, but it's still very valuable sustain. Should it always be your first item? No, it depends on who you're laning against, and whether or not they have innate sustain that you need to keep up with in order to avoid being bullied out of lane.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriKitten View Post
Exception is Hexdrinker if you're laning against burst assasin mages like Leblanc, Kassadin, or Veigar.
Early megatron. Hexdrinker/Maw is only for bruiser MR because of AD passive.