First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatsFresh

12-02-2012

Every time I tried to log in, it takes forever to get in. It just stays on the log in screen, it doesnt say how long I have to wait until I can get in. Anything I could do to prevent it?

AngelicRapture

12-02-2012

I generally find that this bug is caused whenever I alt tab, or select another program. If you run league of legends. and let it sit there, without doing anything. It should bring up the login-menu right away.

AngelicRapture

12-02-2012

And when you log in, do the same thing. Just let it sit there, dont alt tab or do anything else. Just log in and wait until it gets to the next menu.

AngelicRapture

12-02-2012

Yep, just tested it again, the length to log in is substantially increased whenever I alt+tab while it is loading.

ThatsFresh

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicRapture View Post
Yep, just tested it again, the length to log in is substantially increased whenever I alt+tab while it is loading.
ohh okay thanks

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-02-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'll look into the alt tab issue.

Orbital Nuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

When I alt tab and read during load, I come back and my right or left half of the screen is disabled (as in I can't move my cursor over to that side). Alt tabbing back out and back in fixes it.

AngelicRapture

12-02-2012

Mine will do that sometimes to whenever I Alt+Tab in order to check facebook or something during champion loading. Easily fixed by another alt+tab.

Its a known bug orbital. but thank you for bringing it up again, its been buried under all these other requests. I'm sure riot is working on it. I only support 5000 users or so, and i get maybe 1000 tickets a month, and I can never complete all of them, generally because I stay with one ticket to completion.

riot gets 39 million people a month playin this game. I'm sure they have a HELL-UV-ALOT more tickets than I do. So you can imagine thier work flow yeah? Give it time.

Liamsdad

12-03-2012

I've had the alt+tab mouse not working and loading screen taking forever too! At least now I know that the problem is the alt+tab, so I can avoid it.

ThatsFresh

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liamsdad View Post
I've had the alt+tab mouse not working and loading screen taking forever too! At least now I know that the problem is the alt+tab, so I can avoid it.
yeah, just wait until it loads completely to alt+tab, doesnt take long.