Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which Marks on Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawlessurchin

12-06-2012

I've always had M. Pen because I basically share the rune set with my AP carries, but I was just thinking it's time for a change. What marks should I get on Soraka?

Wulfestopheles

12-06-2012

Flat AP for the heals

Dr Clueless PhD

12-06-2012

Many Support players run Armor reds as a standard, believe it or not. At least last I heard.

Joxer

12-06-2012

armor reds so you can take gold yellows+quints and not get destroyed for having 10 armor

Trazier

12-16-2012

Option 1: Flat physical. Help you last hit minions better, help you harass better, does more for soraka than 8 mpen (which is like 1 lvl 2 starcall cast to her anyway) comes close to doing for her.

Option 2: Flat MR/Armor. Use these if you're not using the appropriate yellow/blue armor/mr runes, so you're not lacking in something critical.