Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sejuani is OP as ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrankyFilipino

12-06-2012

About 3 of my ranked losses lately were because of Sejuani jungle. This.. rampaging cretin just runs at you.. presses R or even before then just slows you and if enemy mid for example has a snare/stun. It's just about impossible to get out of it. I had 3 ward surrounding my last game mid. She'd charge over terrain flash/ult GG. Hate her right now lol.

Eleshakai

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Interesting. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter because I believe it would provide a tremendous measure of entertainment.

volaju

12-06-2012

Her ganks are mediocre, maokai, amumu or naut all do better still. Problem is her Q CD is a retarded 19 seconds rank 1 and it's the last thing you max basically, because W is all your damage and E is all your utility, basically she has no one point wonder, and she relies heavily on every ability, so shes always going to be lacking. Her passive is also entirely negligible, freaking 10% slow GG, captains boots would mitigate that on an entire team, and good luck having sej even apply that passive to multiple targets reliably (remember, her only AoE application is 19 sec CD for basically the entire game, until like, super late game teamfights, if one team or the other hasnt lost by then.)

A Swarm of Koala

12-06-2012

Quote:
Worst Talon Ever:
Sounds sane to me

Same here chewy monkey zoom zoom.

BigMikeTheJester

12-06-2012

0/10