Looking for another good Dominioner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

12-06-2012

I have 7k IP and I'm deciding between

Lee Sin, Rumble, Irelia and Ziggs.

Any help from somebody who plays a lot of Dominion would be appreciated.

Orphane

12-06-2012

Rumble is one of the most unseen but powerful mages on Dominion.

Invctus

12-06-2012

ah.. i'd like to join u in matchs, dominion is one of my favorite modes actually

boomshackalak

12-06-2012

While Lee Sin may not be the strongest champ, he is very fun to play.

If you have not already seen it, I suggest you check out Sauron's thread with tier lists if you want a better idea of the strength of different champions. It's even updated for the latest patch.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2152948

Sauron

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshackalak View Post
It's even updated for the latest patch.
Lel.

LSA

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshackalak View Post
While Lee Sin may not be the strongest champ, he is very fun to play.

If you have not already seen it, I suggest you check out Sauron's thread with tier lists if you want a better idea of the strength of different champions. It's even updated for the latest patch.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2152948
Thanks. I was looking for that thread but couldn't find it since I didn't remember the name. I'd still like an opinion on Rumble and Irelia though. I've never played either of them.

Genericke

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghrope View Post
Thanks. I was looking for that thread but couldn't find it since I didn't remember the name. I'd still like an opinion on Rumble and Irelia though. I've never played either of them.
Rumble is an incredibly unplayed but very powerful tanky mage. His low cooldown ult does bad things to the enemy team in teamfights. He has no long range poke, and is melee. He also has to be careful about not spamming his abilities too much, while still staying above a certain level of heat in order to maximize the effectiveness of his abilities. Really strong when mastered, hilariously ineffective when you don't know how to use him.

Also his ult is smartcasted like Viktor's lazer. Many people opt to not smart cast this thing.

Irelia is a really solid tanky derp. Strong character. Gets away with buildy super tanky because of her true damage. I'd prefer Jax, Wukong, Xin, or Jarvan on my team, but she's still a good pick when you need some durable to do damage, who laughs at CC.

AldrickExGladius

12-06-2012

Irelia is my go to champ in Dominion. She's fun with her burst. I don't build her like people do on SR though. I start with boots and start working on trinity. Once I've got phage and sheen, I upgrade to Ionian boots. Then get vamp scepter and brutalizer. Upgrade to sanguine once you have the cash. If the game is still going on, get spirit visage. If a build like that sounds fun, or even just your standard Irelia build, buy her. Oh, and her ult is on a low cooldown so you can use it nearly every fight. She starts out slower than most champs though until she get trinity so that's something you have to watch. But when it happens you've got a huge boost in damage and can out burst many champs. With the new S3 items though, I might change a few things around if I find something good.

LSA

12-06-2012

Thanks for the answers guys. I decided to buy Rumble. I've wanted him for a while anyway :]

AlphaFerric

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghrope View Post
I decided to buy Rumble. I've wanted him for a while anyway :]
Well he is pretty hot...