I have to confess..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xiao Rettousei

12-06-2012

I play Dominions ONLY because....

I dont wanna deal with pregame chat / calling roles

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

12-06-2012

Similar.

I just want to play my favourite champions.

whouthink

12-06-2012

And the only reason I dont play Dominion is because fighting Kass/Teemo/Rammus every single game is really goddamn annoying.

And it was K

12-06-2012

I've gotten into the same habit. I want to play Irelia, but people always fight over top lane. ><

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whouthink View Post
And the only reason I dont play Dominion is because fighting Kass/Teemo/Rammus every single game is really goddamn annoying.
how's that different from Summoner's Rift where you fight Blitzcrank/Darius/Jayce/Jax/Olaf/Diana/Ez every game? because i can't remember the last time i didn't see an Olaf in the rift and every week seems to be a Blitzcrank free week there, the guy, ehr robot? is everywhere.

smXho

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whouthink View Post
Its pantheon now, pantheon all day long

4 black cleaver, spears, OP everywhere

SpicyCanadian

12-06-2012

Good call i will play dominion only too. Cause I am really sick of game play in other modes cause you either get reported for feeding in ARAM if you suck or harassment in summoner's rift if you give advice.