Banned for 2 weeks, I deserve to know why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dayne McNasty

12-04-2012

I just came off of a 7 day ban for unintentional technical issues which caused me to be unable to connect to 2 games. 7 days. I finally was able to play again, and for 5 days or so I had tons of fun.

I haven't raged at any players lesser skilled than I, I haven't been "toxic" to anyone, at the most i've complained a bit. I have been encouraging players, I have been helping people with inquiries regarding item builds, laning strategies, and more.

I do not recall doing anything even remotely worthy of a suspension, and I think I deserve to know what it is.

If anyone can direct me to my offences and reasons for suspension, i'd be grateful.

Gafencu

12-04-2012

Show us the case file, amigo.

Dayne McNasty

12-04-2012

Where do I find it?

Sharajat

12-04-2012

It could be a leaverbuster ban. If that's the case, you won't have a report card.

Wait until your connection is more stable, and try again. Leaverbuster bans will never be permabans (although the length will continue to grow if you keep disconnecting). After a while of stably connecting, your 'leaverbuster' rank will drop, according to Lyte.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Leave buster only bans up to 7 days

Dayne McNasty

12-04-2012

Yea, I'm banned until the 18th.

Gafencu

12-04-2012

You'll need to clarify. Were you banned for a week, came back, and then immediately get banned for again?

Dayne McNasty

12-04-2012

I got banned for 1 week due to disconnecting from games, of which the technical issues I had no control over. Then I came back, played for roughly 4-5 days, and I've been banned again. This time for 2 weeks. I haven't left any games, you can check by my match history on LoLKing, and I haven't done anything else to deserve a ban.. at least I don't think I did.

Gafencu

12-04-2012

You should have gotten a mail from Riot about what happened. Try contacting support. Remember that Tribunal can sometimes judge from older cases, so it is possible that whatever you did a month or so ago caught up to you. You can be good for two weeks and still get snagged for the four before when you weren't so nice.

Dayne McNasty

12-04-2012

Are you serious? It can judge from that far back? People are capable of learning from mistakes, and also people have bad days. No one is going to be perfectly nice and helpful every single game, cause something can happen that affects your mood and it makes you do things you wouldn't do otherwise. This is... rather unfortunate. :|

--- If I've been banned by the Tribunal, I read in a different thread that it only reviews games you've done after your previous ban ended. I do believe that some arguing day before yesterday is what warrants the ban. But man... sometimes people do the stupidest things, and I'm easily angered by stupidity.. and I guess I got what I deserve. Whatever... time to find something else to play for 2 weeks. QQ