Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

immovable menu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not sure if this should be under the HUD section but it has to do with the menu. when i play league i play it in borderless mode because i constantly switch between the game and looking up builds and other stats online. If i alt tab before the teamloading screen the game moves its self to the bottom right side of my screen and i can only see a top right hand corner. With the old UI i could move the menu around so that i could press the change it back to windowed mode then shift it back into place, but now i have tried moving the menu several times but it wont move. Is the menu just locked in one place or is it just me? Also i don’t want to have to wait till i get into game before i press alt + enter to make it full screen then to change it back cause it takes alot of time to go from full screen to borderless.