Trinity Force Nerfs... Real?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirby145x

12-06-2012

Why.

Natalya

12-06-2012

Tons of damage.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Because Phreak uses it every game, it must be good!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

becasue you can now do this instead http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2870009

CryinOnionKnight

12-06-2012

I don't think the item in itself was overpowered, but its cost effectiveness was insane on a hero that used all the stats, or at least almost all of the stats. Irelia, Jax, Ezreal and Corki in particular (along with rengar, tho he can build anything and be a tanky threat to be fair) just made it too optimized. Its a shame that other triforce using champs got nerfed like that, but its still decent and there's been a lot of compensation items added too (black cleaver, Hydra, SotD, etc.) and while not all of them are exceptional, a lot of them are insanely good too (I'm lookin straight at you black cleaver). Wait for a bit and see, I think that you'll find that triforce is still a decent item :P

kirby145x

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryinOnionKnight View Post
I don't think the item in itself was overpowered, but its cost effectiveness was insane on a hero that used all the stats, or at least almost all of the stats. Irelia, Jax, Ezreal and Corki in particular (along with rengar, tho he can build anything and be a tanky threat to be fair) just made it too optimized. Its a shame that other triforce using champs got nerfed like that, but its still decent and there's been a lot of compensation items added too (black cleaver, Hydra, SotD, etc.) and while not all of them are exceptional, a lot of them are insanely good too (I'm lookin straight at you black cleaver). Wait for a bit and see, I think that you'll find that triforce is still a decent item :P
Oh, it's a fine item. I can rush it at 17 mins with the boots changes.

But I wish the stats and cost didn't get nerfed like that. Esp the movespeed.

nukaduke

12-06-2012

It was one of the most cost efficient items in the game for the champions who could use all of the stats. The just the additional AD alone made the 300g combine cost at least gold neutral(or close to it).