Darius is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Stack cleavers and a last whisper and deals True Damage on every attack. Please nerf.

Voidgolem

12-06-2012

Funfact: You can substitute "Any Bruiser" for "Darius" and still be right, at the moment.

Still, you do sorta die if the AP-carry looks at you funny with a mass-cleaver build, sooo...

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

acutally at the moment is *insert ad character not dependable on attack speed* is OP
Maths here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2870009

DriedPrunes

12-06-2012

Then die like no other. Cause you gotta get close to them and no one is gonna ignore the Darius with BCs

I don't understand why ppl love glass cannon builds on off tanks. Sure you'll do Tons of damage but the main point of Darius is to be tanky enough so you can use ur ult while protecting your carries. Not waiting for everyone to be low then press R

Boss Aegis

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriedPrunes View Post
Then die like no other. Cause you gotta get close to them and no one is gonna ignore the Darius with BCs

I don't understand why ppl love glass cannon builds on off tanks. Sure you'll do Tons of damage but the main point of Darius is to be tanky enough so you can use ur ult while protecting your carries. Not waiting for everyone to be low then press R
Press R...?

R is dealing less damage than W at this point. Why would I ever press R?

Stark6000

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Aegis View Post
Press R...?

R is dealing less damage than W at this point. Why would I ever press R?
you have cooldowns, that's why.

Boss Aegis

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark6000 View Post
you have cooldowns, that's why.
I'd rather not waste my mana on a spell that wastes 100 mana for less damage than 40 mana.

Infirc

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriedPrunes View Post

you forget that you have a buttload of Hp plus the true damage q W and aas....