Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No penalty for dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filcotouch

12-06-2012

Their should be no penalty for dodging a game, most the time I do not dodge because I didn't get to play Top, Mid or something I have called but it most of the time is because in the lobby people are all ready fighting with each other and there is no point I see to continue with these people to play. So as I can see there is no reason i should have to wait 5-15 min to play another game because I wanted to avoid 20 min of people complaining.

Pinned Giblets

12-06-2012

you deserve to lose ELO for dodging because you cant get a position you called. not just a 30 minutes TIme-out. (if we're talking about rankeds)
Normals on the other hand, MEH Who cares.

Filcotouch

12-06-2012

No I wouldn't dodge a ranked game, Tho I do not play them and what mean no one cares for not ranked? What about the people that do not want to play a ranked game I want to have a game that not ranked and have fun not one where I have a Sona jungle?

Ansaa

12-06-2012

I dodged my first game (A Normal) when we had an Ashe in the lobby who planned to jungle with Smite. I think the other 3 people would thank me

Filcotouch

12-06-2012

That's Exactly what I mean half the time the person that dodges is helping out there other people on the team not wasting there time, I am in a game right now with a Leona going AP and a jungle Sona but no I have to play because you will get banned going AFK or if you complain you get banned it crazy how dumb this really is.