No penalty for dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filcotouch

12-06-2012

Their should be no penalty for dodging a game, most the time I do not dodge because I didn't get to play Top, Mid or something I have called but it most of the time is because in the lobby people are all ready fighting with each other and there is no point I see to continue with these people to play. So as I can see there is no reason i should have to wait 5-15 min to play another game because I wanted to avoid 20 min of people complaining.

Pinned Giblets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

you deserve to lose ELO for dodging because you cant get a position you called. not just a 30 minutes TIme-out. (if we're talking about rankeds)
Normals on the other hand, MEH Who cares.

Filcotouch

12-06-2012

No I wouldn't dodge a ranked game, Tho I do not play them and what mean no one cares for not ranked? What about the people that do not want to play a ranked game I want to have a game that not ranked and have fun not one where I have a Sona jungle?

Ansaa

12-06-2012

I dodged my first game (A Normal) when we had an Ashe in the lobby who planned to jungle with Smite. I think the other 3 people would thank me

Filcotouch

12-06-2012

That's Exactly what I mean half the time the person that dodges is helping out there other people on the team not wasting there time, I am in a game right now with a Leona going AP and a jungle Sona but no I have to play because you will get banned going AFK or if you complain you get banned it crazy how dumb this really is.