Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loonybin

10-11-2010

I play with the screen locked. Its really hard otherwise.

1. Is this bad?

2. If yes, why?

3. If yes, how can I fix this problem?

Fleiska

10-11-2010

1. Yes / No.
2. You cant see what your team mates do. This is team game after all.
3. Unlock the camera and learn to use spacebar

iLikeToSummon

10-11-2010

Quote:
Loonybin:
I play with the screen locked. Its really hard otherwise.

1. Is this bad?

2. If yes, why?

3. If yes, how can I fix this problem?

1. Yes it is bad.
2. Because you cannot see what's going on in the spots that aren't in your view.
3. Pressing Y unlocks the camera I believe and you can scroll around the map to see stuff going on. Whenever you want to lock back on to your champion, hold spacebar and let go when you want to scroll around the map again.

Leib Olmai

10-11-2010

Unlocked give you map awarness (you can use your minimap to see what's going on somewhere else.)

Loougle

10-12-2010

To be honest, I'd say it is bad. Overall map awareness you can observe w/ the minimap but just being in a lane there is at least 2 bushes in the fog of war you CAN'T see, and if you're locked it's highly likely you wont be able to see a gank.

Shuriken13

10-12-2010

You can play with a locked camera and still have excellent map awareness. All you have to do is left click your minimap and hold the click down and your camera will pan to that location, and after you do that then you can move your mouse to move the camera location