@RIOT: How to discourage AFK and get people wanting to not leave the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerinx

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MigeruX View Post
Aren't enough
What do you guys think about exclusive portraits instead of skin wards?

xGary

12-09-2012

You know the community is fked up when you have to reward them for doing the most basic, required things. I should get a ward skin for not killing people for consecutive days.

Vivi R66

12-09-2012

I support this

HeroesNeverQuit

12-09-2012

Honestly i think the way to get people to stop afking. Every 10 matches played you get 100 ip extra for that match. If you play through 25 matches in a row then you get 250 IP from the 25th match. Same with 50 -100 and so on.

So it would be set up that you got 50 ip at every 10 games played without leaving or afking. Or 75ip just something as there always new runes to buy and new champs. Its not enough IP though. And i mean lets be honest. Most people use RP for the skins anyways.

I mean lets be honest it takes forever to even play 10 matches. Most people play like 10 matches a day. So in 10 days once you hit 100 it would then reset back to 1 and you would start over. But its not like

Aerinx

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroesNeverQuit View Post
Honestly i think the way to get people to stop afking. Every 10 matches played you get 100 ip extra for that match. If you play through 25 matches in a row then you get 250 IP from the 25th match. Same with 50 -100 and so on.

So it would be set up that you got 50 ip at every 10 games played without leaving or afking. Or 75ip just something as there always new runes to buy and new champs. Its not enough IP though. And i mean lets be honest. Most people use RP for the skins anyways.
It is like that for a long time, but everyone who has been playing for long years does not. Everyone who got in this at the start do not need ip, they have everything ip can buy and I think there should be a reward for old veterans too.

BruisingPrune

12-10-2012

Pretty good concept, have a +1 and a bump

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

This is the right way to employ ward skins.

omniblaze

12-10-2012

how bout this
every consecutive game you get without leaving you get 1 extra ip per match
ex. play 6 games in a row last game will have +5 bonus(first game doesn't get a bonus)
put a cap on how much it can increase
say 50 normal and 100 on special occasions, this will encourage people to play more often and not quit even when doing bad.
another option go to 50 then give the player the option to reset it back to +1 but the cap rises to 75, make repeatable up to 100 max bonus ip.
if someone then makes it to the 100 bonus give a summoner icon or ribbon to show that your devoted to playing or some other special reward

Aerinx

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniblaze View Post
how bout this
every consecutive game you get without leaving you get 1 extra ip per match
ex. play 6 games in a row last game will have +5 bonus(first game doesn't get a bonus)
put a cap on how much it can increase
say 50 normal and 100 on special occasions, this will encourage people to play more often and not quit even when doing bad.
another option go to 50 then give the player the option to reset it back to +1 but the cap rises to 75, make repeatable up to 100 max bonus ip.
if someone then makes it to the 100 bonus give a summoner icon or ribbon to show that your devoted to playing or some other special reward
Very interesting. I like that idea of a small incrementing reward.

Aerinx

12-11-2012

bunny bump