PLEASE bring back old TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tammerlane

12-01-2012

i already stopped playing 5's all together as soon as 3s came out but now that youve ruined 3s by removing every item in the game that i find even remotely useful and changing the map around its more frustrating than fun to play. why dont you just bring back old treeline and make it another map people can play ive been at this game for a very very long time almost since beginning, i remember the reign of jax, and i was fine with almost every change up till now with the exception of the new treeline. riot you've broken my game and now im sad please fix it or ill go somewhere else to get my moba fix.

xCh3wyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

This one is better by a long shot. More team work then the old one because one person cannot carry it unlike the old tt. Its more about strategy in which i love because it isn't about brute force now.

Arrevax

12-16-2012

I'd like to see both maps available for use. Shadow Isles is not the Twisted Treeline, and many people enjoyed TT.
Not about brute force? SI is all about force. It all comes down to who can get kills with the least effort/strategy. Kills are even more important in this new map because they're so common. Old TT was comparable to SR because there was a laning phase of sorts; SI is more like Dominion (kill enemy creeps primarily to keep your own alive for pushing). The altars reinforce this idea because you can be interrupted by damage while channeling the altar, and it's nearly impossible to take altars without killing at least 2 enemy champions. The speed boost altar is nearly useless because it doesn't give much and your enemies will use it if you do, which nullifies any bonuses it can give (besides running to the enemy base faster for a push).

BestTeemoSerbia

12-16-2012

Singed/Darius = Win