Games too one sided.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaDeathDragon

12-06-2012

Currently i belive LOL matchmaking makes games too one sided. In games i have played games r either DOMINATED or just absolutly OBLITERATED! And i think matchmaking is to blame.

Players should be matched so games r close, because too many games end at 20 mins. I just want fun close games. I dont want to be mid and top and bottom feed tremendiously. Maybe we can get this blanced out?

Thanks!

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

I don't honestly find this to be the case.

Even if its 1-10, I've seen teams surrender that could have came back. I've recently come back from a 2-18 hole.

Maybe you should try playing out those games opposed to surrendering at 20 every time you are losing.

There are cases where we just get blown out, and I also have games where we blow them out. They are about 1 in 10, and you have to think about how hard it is to match people to games.

Are you GREAT with every champion? Do you ever play new champions you are not as good with? What if you get a role you're not very good with but your team needs?

If you can tell me a possible way to judge all of the above, then I'll agree with you... things need to change.

As it stands, though, they do a very good job considering all of the variables they have to deal with.

adc

12-06-2012

Most of my games are fairly close - if the enemy team slips up, we can still win. But some are stomps, some we get stomped.

Anyway, the matchmaking system is fine, you're just not playing the things you're best at. If you were, you'd have a lot more close games.

Ramachese

12-06-2012

While I sometimes run into cases where one side is vastly superior the majority of my games are usually pretty tight at least until one side manages to do something that gives them a decided advantage.

Grollm

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Most of my games are fairly close - if the enemy team slips up, we can still win. But some are stomps, some we get stomped.

Anyway, the matchmaking system is fine, you're just not playing the things you're best at. If you were, you'd have a lot more close games.
Sometimes one bad engage or good engage can win a game. I remember the other night I was playing a game as support Janna. My adc was kinda bad, but we did decent in lane. The enemy team was winning in towers and kills. The only thing we had was dragon kills over them, I think we had gotten every dragon. We had them pushed to their second mid tower and we were dancing back and forth. Their Malphite slightly overextended and eve jumped on him trying to bait the enemy team to converge on her. They fell for it, hard. As soon as they all jumped on eve, eve flashed out, Panth Ulted right in the middle and stunned their Vayne. I then flashed forward and ulted knocking the 3 survivors back towards my team. Aced. We then pushed all the way to nexus for victory.

Everspace

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
Sometimes one bad engage or good engage can win a game. I remember the other night I was playing a game as support Janna. My adc was kinda bad, but we did decent in lane. The enemy team was winning in towers and kills. The only thing we had was dragon kills over them, I think we had gotten every dragon. We had them pushed to their second mid tower and we were dancing back and forth. Their Malphite slightly overextended and eve jumped on him trying to bait the enemy team to converge on her. They fell for it, hard. As soon as they all jumped on eve, eve flashed out, Panth Ulted right in the middle and stunned their Vayne. I then flashed forward and ulted knocking the 3 survivors back towards my team. Aced. We then pushed all the way to nexus for victory.
Capitalization on mistakes is the mark of good players more than other things.