Map hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
For all those who think there are no hacks in LoL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnNYe6vYocI

Case closed.
May 3, 2012
Nice date.

LoLDrop exists, and scripts that high ELO players use to keep track of buffs/wards/etc but good luck finding anyone who uses outright "hacks" to win games (godmode and so forth) you're dreaming if you think people do this

"Case open", despite this thread being dead and deserving of it.

Defteros

02-05-2013

I've been accused of hacking with mordekaiser, because i was taking "no" damage.

isaaczhangz

Recruiter

03-20-2013

no way, not in a million years is there going to be a "hack" 4 lol, besides even if there was, y use it? doesnt tht defeat the purpose of having fun?

NMEHAX

03-29-2013

I'm not sure this is the proper place to put this, but I think Riot should investigate this video just in case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_Qmqtgvoo Hopefully it isn't a real hack. Last thing I want is people breaking the game. Sorry if this has already been brought up.

My Desired Name

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Actually, you can report a player through the support ticket feature in the support area of the site. Might take a few days, but it'll probably be faster than the tribunal anyway.

Again, Riot adding the option to report for hacking would do two things. First, it would open up abuse. Second, and more importantly, it would them be openly admitting their game is hackable. Their game is serverbased - would you admit that your servers were hackable?
Everything is "hackable" you dumbass.

Crogthefrog

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Desired Name View Post
Everything is "hackable" you dumbass.
necro much? and only for an insult xD

Lucroarna

06-18-2013

Dude...he knew where you guys were.

Some people have the super secret ability to watch what's going on and not just copy guides from mobafire.

ThermodynamicZ

06-19-2013

lol...its not hard to change game code and give whatever bot that does the check in the loading screen the right permissions. They exist; don't be naive 12 year olds - they exist on all games.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

06-19-2013

Map hack? Yea. It's called wards. They're 75 gold.

I've seen people accuse one team or the other of map-hacking, and when the enemy is accusing my team, it's always when they were just killed while standing in a bush right on top of a ward.

Zaeus8

07-23-2013

besides the fact yes everything is hackable but leauge is sever based there is nothing you can do on your computer to hack something that is on their side you would have to be a badass hacker to get into there severs and change things around so you do what you want in game. thats the beauty of sever based games very small risk of hacks being made that last more then a day.