Map hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Interface53

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaLX dp View Post
There is maphack..Look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5oLRc6t38

PS:It makes game so unfair -.-
That video is very dodgy, look at all the samefag replies in the messages. Id follow the link in the video but it probably contains a trojan/virus instead.

MoonBoon4321

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
No. I'm 99.99% sure a maphack for League doesn't exist. There must have been a ward, or you walked on top of a Caitlyn trap or something. A maphack wouldn't allow you to cast a targeted spell, anyway. The infinite flash thing was a glitch with masteries that was (quickly) fixed.

Here's what a maphack does:

It reveals the enemy team on the map, whether you should be able to see them or not.

Here's what a maphack doesn't:

It doesn't allow you to target a unit you shouldn't be able to target. I can't cast Caitlyn ult on a hero I can see in the jungle because of a maphack. This is because the server doesn't think you can see them, so it won't allow you to target them - even if you can see them on your side.
U said it : "because the server DOESN'T THINK you can see them". a good hacker will pass this step before all man

Yiff friendly

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elefes View Post
Teemo guy: he must've seen you on the minimap, maybe you were in range of some minions or distand ward. If you didn't have oracles yourself, don't be so sure that he didn't notice your 'trap'. Some ults (Morgana's, for example) become active (i.e. clickable) when there's stealthed enemy nearby. Dont' play FIddle, so not sure.

I think fiddle's passive will pop up as a buff when he's near enemy champs.

KingSnafu

01-26-2013

Quote:
No. I'm 99.99% sure a maphack for League doesn't exist. There must have been a ward, or you walked on top of a Caitlyn trap or something. A maphack wouldn't allow you to cast a targeted spell, anyway. The infinite flash thing was a glitch with masteries that was (quickly) fixed.

It reveals the enemy team on the map, whether you should be able to see them or not.

It doesn't allow you to target a unit you shouldn't be able to target. I can't cast Caitlyn ult on a hero I can see in the jungle because of a maphack. This is because the server doesn't think you can see them, so it won't allow you to target them - even if you can see them on your side.

There's no way for you to know any of this for sure, so i don't know why your pretending that you do. Assuming you had the technical know how to make the "map hack", adding in the extra coding the program has would be clogging the LoL servers with, which would most likely crash your client repeatedly till you could finally find the right ports with extra space for you to send your what would essentially be a trojan through. Then the extra firewalls you would have to have on your comp to keep Riot from tracing it back to you (because doing this is a federal crime). If you could do all of that, there is no reason you could not have it take off fog of war as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interface53 View Post
That video is very dodgy, look at all the samefag replies in the messages. Id follow the link in the video but it probably contains a trojan/virus instead.
there golds not in GP its in PO so its definitely not an english server.

Nemmesis2

01-31-2013

Quote:

there is a "fog of war" hack associated with map hacks that DOES allow you to target players that are not in your sight range

Nemmesis2

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interface53 View Post
Perhaps someone on the other team had clairvoyance and cast it in a part of the map that isn't visible, such as inside the terrain.
they did not this was the first thing i checked. no clairvoyance, no vision abilities, no ghosts that seek out enemies, no wards, no shrooms when this happened

and likewise does not explain the taric on my team calling out enemy locations with pings when we had no wards or clairvoyance.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

because of how league of legends works, maphacks are much more difficult to create than in games such as starcraft 2. i do not know if any have actually been developed for league. saying it is "impossible" is not true, but the chances are very low that someone spamming hacker was actually playing a hacker. besides movements in league are very predictable to be honest, gamesense + minimap awareness = maphack tbh, especially if u have 4-5 wards on the map in good places.

Nemmesis2

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
because of how league of legends works, maphacks are much more difficult to create than in games such as starcraft 2. i do not know if any have actually been developed for league. saying it is "impossible" is not true, but the chances are very low that someone spamming hacker was actually playing a hacker. besides movements in league are very predictable to be honest, gamesense + minimap awareness = maphack tbh, especially if u have 4-5 wards on the map in good places.

again donno how many times i have to repeat this... there were no wards.. NONE AT ALL... teemo attack me WHILE i was in a bush.. and our taric was constantly chatting " xin going top" "2 people going mid" "whole enemy team hiding in mid river bush near dragon" "Enemy placed ward at baron" "1.12 minutes left on enemy baron ward"

and these are just the few call outs that were made by taric when all were MIA and we had NO WARDS!! he was watching them the entire game had ward timers and mob timers.

Dotayy

02-05-2013

The only "hack" I have seen is Malzahar ulting twice within 10 second period of eachother

Eloquid

02-05-2013

For all those who think there are no hacks in LoL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnNYe6vYocI

Case closed.