Map hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arenor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihdartha View Post
I hear many times on global chat, ppl blaming about map hack, is that possible?? actually on my last game was a caitlyn that ultimate my team on our jungle with out ward, so i have many dudes about this Map hack, maybe this new patch allow some developer to do programs that allow you to do this kind of things ( have vision to all map - double flash), can you Riot investigate it please.

TY
Worried Player
It should be noted that during a recent game, this player continually accused me of using such a program while playing Akali. He apparently also is incapable of understanding what Akali's R can do, or Flash, for that matter. Please take this into consideration regarding his accusations of others' behavior.

Voyles

12-31-2012

Maybe they had a friend who was spectating and was on Teamspeak or some other VoIP and told them someone was in the bushes. Not a hack but still a cheat.

Arenor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Nope, I solo queued. He's just... le sigh.

DrHextechDude

12-31-2012

There is something like a bug or something that allows you to see random champions(not always but there were times i just saw Orianna taking blue for example or stuff without wards nor CV...)and yes she didnt step on a trap

SexyDango

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
Maybe they had a friend who was spectating and was on Teamspeak or some other VoIP and told them someone was in the bushes. Not a hack but still a cheat.
When you spectate even though it says "live" it actually has a three minute delay so this method is impossible.

Syferfyre

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RQDora View Post
Believe it or not, usually your mind can identify through anticipation and instincts if someone is hiding in a bush or not. It is very annoying for other players that when I play Fid or Nidalee, if I have them repeat an action that they had already done twice, I will know when and where it is coming from. It is not a sure thing but I usually get it correct 80% of the time. Hence very rarely going negative in games. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35211550#profile
All I can say is try and anticipate what someone is going to do.
>Rarely goes negative
>Goes negative 7 times out of the last 10 games played

RaiN dp

01-26-2013

There is maphack..Look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5oLRc6t38

PS:It makes game so unfair -.-

Nemmesis2

01-26-2013

I can confirm there is a maphack. came to my attention when i was sitting in a bush in my own jungle with an oracle... so obviously no wards. and a teemo ran up to the bush (NOT standing in it) and started attacking me while i was still in the bush.

and just now had a taric on my team using it. calling out locations of enemies and mob & ward timers.

problem is Riot uses adobe air instead of their own platform. im sure u can pretty much hack anything in the game.

hate it when people ruin the game like this.

Mokiub

01-26-2013

Not only that, the game is updated every week, and to hack it, you would have to make changes, not only quickly, but properly and different each patch, which would lead to after making a hack, only a couple of days you could actually use it, which i couldnt see as being all that great

Interface53

01-26-2013

Perhaps someone on the other team had clairvoyance and cast it in a part of the map that isn't visible, such as inside the terrain.