Perma Ban for THIS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeehawww View Post
First, I'm pretty sure Riot doesn't ban for 1 hour, for any reason, unless it was reversed within an hour for some reason..
Leave buster does

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

I took the time to review your case for you. In game one you told noc he "cannot get good" a slight harrasment. This lead noc to afking, later that same game you told Vlad "ur so stupid". Then you called their olaf retar***, at which point in all you told the enemy team to look at Vlad directly harrasing another team mate to everyone. Then you turned on Jana on her boot selection calling her choice "pro". Then you ended the game by calling Vlad "Stup**". You even talked to Vayne about her play style and item selection tho you did not directly harrass her. So you trolled the majority of your team in game 1. So in just game one alone you deserved a permaban. People do not like playing the game with you, in every game you pick on a team mate. Before you create a new account I suggest you take some time away from the game and focus on self improvement. LoL needs positive friendly people. No one will mistake your case for a false ban.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-06-2012

I do want to clarify to, ban severity is based on previous history of punishments.

Pardon or punish is voted on by the Tribunal based on the same content you see in the reform card.

If this was a permanent ban, it's the result of numerous previous warnings/bans issued by the Tribunal which you did not choose to use as opportunities to reform. After numerous experiments with bans and the Tribunal, Riot decided that once a player gets to the point you're at, if they haven't reformed by now, they NEVER will, so rather than continuing the dog & pony show letting you harass more players then sit out another 2 weeks, then harass again, then sit out another 2 weeks, Riot has decided to just permanently ban you, since you're not going to reform.

Cardoc

12-06-2012

Ban deserved....if its a perm ban, just means you never learned your lesson from warning after warning. GG sir.

Silent Haven85

12-07-2012

I am thinking you got banned for repeated offenses. You obviously never learned your lesson. In fact, even in your initial post here you do not seem to regret your behavior. Why should everyone have to deal with toxic players until they finally shape up?

MeekNA

12-07-2012

thanks for banning another troll, good job tribunal