singed and nunu new perma bans?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

serisho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

singed can now get full stacks of arch angels in minutes just by using his poison trail, and with the haunting guise upgrade, he does "tons of damage" nothing can stop him, not even teemo.

with the new item choices attack speed is huge, so the team with the nunu always wins. (given that both the teams are equal) been playing all the time since the change and i have not been in a game without the nunu....and the nunu ALWAYS won because of the adc

adc

12-06-2012

Archangel's doesn't give Singed that much tankiness (only 250 health when totally stacked). It's giving you a total of 140 AP, assuming you get about 3000 mana. That's a 50% damage increase on his Q (per second of course) for not having much tankiness to it.

Might be worth it, but I wouldn't call it OP yet.

Nunu's W will be worth more gold than it was before (it was about 1500 gold worth before, so now it'll be closer to 2000). But I doubt he'll be super OP. Strong, as always, but not super OP.

Now go back to buying your Elo, gladly.

PSEyeStabber

12-06-2012

Good to know toggles now triggers tear
Imagine Teemo + Hurricane + Muramana + Frozen Mallet/IceBorn Gaunlet + Frozen Heart + Seraph

adc

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSEyeStabber View Post
Good to know toggles now triggers tear
Imagine Teemo + Hurricane + Muramana + Frozen Mallet/IceBorn Gaunlet + Frozen Heart + Seraph
It's anything that costs mana.

PSEyeStabber

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
It's anything that costs mana.
Are you sure? Because I was trying Twisted fate yesterday and the E passive triggers tear on each auto attack (3 second delay). Neither require mana nor damage and still triggers.

poipo32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

I surely hope not as they are my 2 favorite champions.
Still hoping they'll revert though.

adc

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSEyeStabber View Post
Are you sure? Because I was trying Twisted fate yesterday and the E passive triggers tear on each auto attack (3 second delay). Neither require mana nor damage and still triggers.
"Unique Mana Charge: Each time you cast a spell or spend mana, your maximum mana increases by 4 (3 second cooldown). Bonus caps at +750 bonus mana."

If you had manamune, you were both silly and proccing it's passive (which works on autoattacks as well as spells).